Always being available for your man

He is allowed into my garden :

• even if I am not in the mood- I never refuse him.

Votes: 22 19.8%
  • only when I am in the mood.

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • depends. Sometimes he is allowed even though I am not in the mood, sometimes he is not.

Votes: 66 59.5%
  • other- option not listed

Votes: 4 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We've been together three years and married for the past month and a half and I've never turned him down. Then again, there hasn't really been a time yet when I was adamantly 'not in the mood.' Yes, there have been times when I've been feeling a little less 'hot' for it, but when that happens, I think of a quote I read some time ago that goes something like, "Instead of waiting to strike when the iron is hot, why not strike the iron until it gets hot?"

Works every time.

Also, I have to really think about my priorities sometimes when I'm thinking I'm 'too busy' to connect with my hubby. Seriously, is my entire world going to collapse if these dishes/the laundry/my email/mopping the floor doesn't get done RIGHT THIS MINUTE? 99 percent of the time, the answer is no. And I can GUARANTEE, there has never been a moment after sex where I wish I had done my chores instead.

JMO

love that first line.

i'm with you. i'd rather get the good than do responsible stuff like clean and sleep. lol. just bein real. ♥

Back