Always being available for your man

He is allowed into my garden :

• even if I am not in the mood- I never refuse him.

Votes: 22 19.8%
  • only when I am in the mood.

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • depends. Sometimes he is allowed even though I am not in the mood, sometimes he is not.

Votes: 66 59.5%
  • other- option not listed

Votes: 4 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She's been with him for 20 years, and not married yet?!? I don't even know what to say about that.:perplexed :nono:
She's doing a whole lot for a man who hasn't even married her!

It doesn't matter if he's my husband or boyfriend, he is gonna hear the word NO from time to time.

Last edited:
They are married. About 18 or so years now.

She's been with him for 20 years, and not married yet?!? I don't even know what to say about that.:perplexed :nono:

It doesn't matter if he's my husband or boyfriend, he is gonna hear the word NO from time to time.

I was just thinking that if one was with an addict it would become extremely tiring and distressing if you never said no. I guess it is easier to have the never-say-no attitude if one has a DH/SO who is considerate and who has a "normal" appetite.

A lady at work was telling me that her friend was at her wits end because of the appetite of her DH. He did not even give her enough time to recuperate and heal after childbirth:nervous2::sad:

I was just thinking that if one was with an addict it would become extremely tiring and distressing if you never said no. I guess it is easier to have the never-say-no attitude if one has a DH/SO who is considerate and who has a "normal" appetite.

A lady at work was telling me that her friend was at her wits end because of the appetite of her DH. He did not even give her enough time to recuperate and heal after childbirth:nervous2::sad:
But that isn't about having a high drive, that's about being a selfish, inconsiderate jerk. Loving sex is great, valuing your own orgasm more than your spouse's physical or emotional comfort is not.

I tried that **** in an attempt to save my marriage. Yeah. Not so much fun, and it made the situation worse, for me. I'm not into giving someone else control over my body - and removing the option to say no puts the control in his hands. :nono: Never again.

JustKiya -You and your DH have split up :shocked: :(?! When did this happen

Me and DH are pretty good at communicating non-verbal cues. We both know when it's not gonna happen, so he makes no steps in that direction and vice versa. No pressure, no qualms. Personal boundaries mutually respected. I am happy to say these moments are few and far in between.

This is us. Even if one of us is in the mood and we see that the other person is whatever we know to back down.

When you become married your body no longer belongs to yourself.. Your body is his and his body is yours. Why be selfish with it, sex is a great stress relief!

I agree with this.

I may have too soon. My SO has been trying to get it in with me during some strange situations. While I am washing dishes, cleaning out the refrigerator and just last weekend while I was mopping the bathroom floor-he was grabbing my foot trying to drag me out.

Last edited:
I may have too soon. My SO has been trying to get it in with me during some strange situations. While I am washing dishes, cleaning out the refrigerator and just last weekend while I was mopping the bathroom floor-he was grabbing my foot trying to drag me out.

Let that work for you. "Honey if we can get this, that and that done maybe I'll give you a little bit."

THANK YOU. Sounds like my father and his NOW wife. They been together 22 years shacking up, and he just finally married her this January. Now if that ain't some bs, IDK what is. I will not accomodate a man who has yet to put a ring on it. Obviously, if he doesn't value me enough to commit, then I don't give a damn about his "needs."

I used to try and do it no matter what. Unless I was sick or something.
These days, I only do it when I want to. He denied me a couple of times, so I figured I would do the same if I ever did'nt feel like it.

We have worked out our rhythm so it's not really an issue. We have turned each other down, but I can remember that everytime there was something stressful going on.

That's the "Just Do It" school of thought for dealing with when women aren't in the mood for sex.

DSC01452.jpg

:lachen:

That's also the name of a book written by a couple to document what happened when the woman had the idea that they would have sex for 101 days.

[video]http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/25074318#25074318[/video]

It gave them greater intimacy, made them make each other their priority, etc, etc. But, yeah, couldn't be me.:ohwell:

I've tried saying no, and he just whines like a little beyotch and noone gets any sleep on those nights so I've learned to just graciously give in so we can move on with our lives. Just thinking abt is childishness in that area makes me wanna go upstairs and slap him now I swear!

JustKiya -You and your DH have split up :shocked: :(?! When did this happen

Early July..... *sigh* We're both amazing & awesome people - but we make utterly crappy partners for each other. We tried to be 'better' and what each other 'needed' for ten years - and we finally came to terms with the concept that it's just not gonna happen this lifetime. *shrug* It's rather amicable, with its occasional low points - but otherwise good.

If I am not in the mood, then I am not in the mood. Hubby definitely respects that. However, unless I am sick or dead tired, I am going to offer another stress reliever to him *giggle*. The same goes for him. I have a very high appetite and I HATE to be sexually frustrated at work the next day. LOL

this is what i was thinking. is it even possible to available all the time? i feel like if i agreed to something like that nothing would ever be accomplished

Well, I am about to start a thread about nooners. Now my SO is into nooners. We have had two in the last two weeks.

Never. For me it would imply that my SO/DH is comfortable with having sex with me when he knows that I don't want to. It robs the act of its intimacy. I expect him to be a man, not an animal.

Back