Is there anything you would not do intimately with your husband or SO?

Shun34

For example, if you've never engaged in a position or type of intercourse, etc your husband or SO wanted to engage, would you? Is there anything off limits?

Nothing goes up my excretion channel, period.

Otherwise, I'm open to most anything, with full and absolute veto power.

Can't think of anything offhand, cept threesomes, moresomes, etc.
. . . in before the lock . . . just in case

The only people allowed to pee on me are those who have no conscious control of their bladder - infants, old folks, passed out people. :lachen:

Nothing in the cornhole.
Nothing involving waste matter (liquid nor solid).
Nothing involving the animal kingdom.
Nothing involving extra folks.
Nothing involving the underage.
Nothing involving near strangulation.
No swallowing :look:

With my future husband the only things I can think of that would be off limits are feces, animals, vomit, and children. I could see us swinging MUCH later in life. We could be old swingers :lol:. I'm not vanilla by any means, and future husband would have to be pretty open minded himself. We'd try most other things at least once.

Thank you ladies for all of your responses. I thought anything other than in the Vjay-jay was off limits, but I see women are more open to that than I thought.

Um i do not like anything in the backdoor, so that would have to off limits.

NOthing illegal 'underage, animals, dead people, etc'

Nothing involving excrements and waste.

I'm not necessarily opposed to a 3rd party.

Oh and no extreme pain. A little spank is fine, but thats kinda where i draw the line. Unless I'm administering of course

Yes I have limits. What I find interesting is that most men want a woman with some limits. A touch of freaky isn't bad, but I know a few male friends who have run away with a quickness from women whose sexual tastes were too adventurous for them.

Ya'll act like some women's and have some dayum class about yourselves. You shouldn't be talking about this kinda stuff. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

j/k... :yep: yep, I have my limits and i doubt my dh would ever cross them or even ask to.

why are people mentioning feces/throwup!?!? are these things that are brought up as options in real life?!!

Back