Is there anything wrong with "Hooking Up" with the ex??

From your responses on the thread, it seems like you've already made up your mind that it's something you want to do, so it doesn't matter if someone else thinks it is wrong.

yea i want to. i just wanted some diff opinions on the topic is all. see if i am the only one in this frame of mind. i loves to hear from the ladies :)

you've made up your mind might I suggest a song???

"sex with my ex" by neyo. Have a good time!:kissing4::blondboob:lol:

Last edited:
That is too funny DLewis :supergrin: I couldn't do it (hook-up) with an ex because I know that I would catch those feelings again. But I have been thinking about it lately. It has been hard out here for a sister :fistshake:
I did that for a year wih my ex. AND IT WAS THE BEST:naughtycouch:. No comment on if it's wrong or not. But if you got to ask, you must question the rightness? of it.

i think maybe i should not have worded it the way i did...i guess maybe i was speakin in terms of do u think HE would see anything wrong with it. Like what a guy might feel about a chick that does this. Perhaps i should have been more clear...i was thinking about the wording as i posted too lol...

Gal, why you care if you already over him??

Hey ladies! I have a bit of a dilemma...

So i broke up with the bf of 3 almost 4 yrs about 3 weeks ago. It was over for a while before it was actually over for good. I havent talked to him at all on the phone or seen him in almost 3 weeks. I'm over it. But i am gettin restless if u know what i mean. We have had brief communications through text a few times but thats about it. We are on good terms but we both know we cant be just friends like that.

I told him via text that i wanted him to come over tonigh and i was pretty blunt about the reason and of course he's a man so he agreed. BUT do u see anything wrong with this? I know this sounds man-like, but i only want one thing from him right now lol. Is that bad??

Me personally, I don't find anything wrong with it. I will tell you not to expect anything in return for such a favor. Like, don't get your feelings back into it....it could turn out messy.

That is too funny DLewis :supergrin: I couldn't do it (hook-up) with an ex because I know that I would catch those feelings again. But I have been thinking about it lately. It has been hard out here for a sister :fistshake:

:sekret: Me too! At least I already know it'll be go so I won't be disappointed, LOL.

:sekret: Me too! At least I already know it'll be go so I won't be disappointed, LOL.
I know it's wrong for me to feel this way BUT:
Ummm, I gotta confess - I was thinking the same thing! LOL!! I know my night will be filled with alot of pleasure and satisfaction. **Making the call NOW!!!!***

i think maybe i should not have worded it the way i did...i guess maybe i was speakin in terms of do u think HE would see anything wrong with it. Like what a guy might feel about a chick that does this. Perhaps i should have been more clear...i was thinking about the wording as i posted too lol...

Okay, so you are saying that you already know you wouldn't have a problem, you just don't want him to be all clingy or think a certain way about you. Gotcha!! Well, I still say that it may not be a good idea as it is too soon. You may be over things but he isn't and he might be blowing up your house phone, cell, everything else thinking that things will be back to normal after this.

How do you think he'll be about this "arrangement". Do you plan on this being one time or on-going?

Hey ladies! I have a bit of a dilemma...

So i broke up with the bf of 3 almost 4 yrs about 3 weeks ago. It was over for a while before it was actually over for good. I havent talked to him at all on the phone or seen him in almost 3 weeks. I'm over it. But i am gettin restless if u know what i mean. We have had brief communications through text a few times but thats about it. We are on good terms but we both know we cant be just friends like that.

I told him via text that i wanted him to come over tonigh and i was pretty blunt about the reason and of course he's a man so he agreed. BUT do u see anything wrong with this? I know this sounds man-like, but i only want one thing from him right now lol. Is that bad??

Quick unpolitically correct answer-No, but from an emotionally healthy standpoint, I'd say yeah-cut it off and get a toy

Back