I broke up with him

What does this mean? I think I know but want to make sure. Does it relate to your match?

Yes, in a technical sense a container of water left alone without any outside pressure or movement will eventually level itself.

Metaphorically, so will people. We all eventually move away from those who we are unmatched to, toward those that we are. At some point money, things, acts won't matter...we all want to be with that person we are equally matched with on a level that allows us to be happy and unstressed.

It's not the same as equally yoked because it's not about money or accomplishments. It's more about your comfort and happiness.

With the OP, this guy will eventually find someone who is more like him. Someone up for all that drama or who may even do the same to him. He may seem miserable and complain about it but he will be drawn to it and stay, because that is his level and deep down he's happy with it.

OP on the other hand will also eventually find her own level. Someone who is kind, considerate and knows the importance of establishing and maintaining the appropriate boundaries in a relationship.

Back