Inversion Challenge November 2013-November 2014

I'm on day 3 of 7 days of inverting...is anyone still doing ONLY 7 days and getting at least an inch??

Sent from my SM-N900V using LHCF

Day 28 down. I forgot to turn the timer on (hubby distracted me) and it was a while before I finally checked to see why my alarm wasn't going off. Now my feets are tingling :nono:

sheanu still waiting for day 28 post.....lol. Excited about your reveal as I gear up for another 30days starting Tuesday.

Hey there! I think you posted just after I did lol. I don't think I really got any results but I'll post anyway and still plan to give it the full three months before I throw in the towel. My hair has grown but the thing I care about is my hairline which is improving at snail's pace. Saturday will probably be my "reveal" day.

lol, I see you posted 2 mins before me. Do you find your hair thickening at all? sheanu

Yes I did see a bit of thickening. I have a little fuzz hung on at the hairline as well but it's happening so slowly that I dint think it's much to talk about. Your results were so awesome that I was hoping for some stellar regrowth but I guess everyone's situation is different.

See you on Wednesday. I'm so looking forward to it @sheanu. Did you use warm to massage your scalp everytime you invert? I didn't but I massaged sometimes during my session. I'll try to massage everyday for this 30 days session. I don't usually warm my oil i just apply to small sections, massage if i feel like and invert.

Last edited:
KiWiStyle, I completed Day 7 a few days ago, but I wasn't able to post until now. The 7 day Inversion works for me, but I took several months off because I was obsessing with length. In November of 2013, I BC'd 5 inches. In July of 2014, I trimmed about 1 1/2" to 2" off my ends.

The first picture is from November 2013 after I big chopped the 5".

The next picture is from December 2013, where I gained 1” after completing the inversion.

The last two pictures are from September 2014, where I am only 2” inches away from waist length.

Attachments

• Hair Growth Journey 027 Starting Measurements 11-1-13.jpg
    Hair Growth Journey 027 Starting Measurements 11-1-13.jpg
    455.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Hair Growth Challenge December 2013 003.jpg
    Hair Growth Challenge December 2013 003.jpg
    466.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 2014-09-19 Hair Growth Journey 2 inches from waist length pic. 1.JPG
    2014-09-19 Hair Growth Journey 2 inches from waist length pic. 1.JPG
    451.1 KB · Views: 64
  • 2014-09-26 Hair Growth Journey 2 inches from waist length pic. 2.JPG
    2014-09-26 Hair Growth Journey 2 inches from waist length pic. 2.JPG
    448.9 KB · Views: 58
KiWiStyle, I completed Day 7 a few days ago, but I wasn't able to post until now. The 7 day Inversion works for me, but I took several months off because I was obsessing with length. In November of 2013, I BC'd 5 inches. In July of 2014, I trimmed about 1 1/2" to 2" off my ends.

The next picture is from December 2013, where I gained 1” after completing the inversion.

The last two pictures are from September 2014, where I am only 2” inches away from waist length.

Thanks newgrowth15! It's encouraging to see some are still seeing results with the 7 day method. I can barely complete the 7days, 30 days would be a major challenge for me.

KiWiStyle, I totally agree with the 7 days being challenging enough. It seems every time I get started, something comes along and I wind up skipping a day here or two days there. I decided I will invert when I remember and to stop obsessing with my growth. I don't plan to take any more pictures until December 2014 to see if I have reached my goal of waist length and then I'll trim for thickness.

Don't give up. It does work, but like some others have said, you may experience thickness before length.

@KiWiStyle, I completed Day 7 a few days ago, but I wasn't able to post until now. The 7 day Inversion works for me, but I took several months off because I was obsessing with length. In November of 2013, I BC'd 5 inches. In July of 2014, I trimmed about 1 1/2" to 2" off my ends.

AWESOME PROGRESS!!!!:yep::yep:

Awesome progress!

The last two pictures are from September 2014, where I am only 2” inches away from waist length.[/QU

KiWiStyle, I totally agree with the 7 days being challenging enough. It seems every time I get started, something comes along and I wind up skipping a day here or two days there. I decided I will invert when I remember and to stop obsessing with my growth. I don't plan to take any more pictures until December 2014 to see if I have reached my goal of waist length and then I'll trim for thickness.

Don't give up. It does work, but like some others have said, you may experience thickness before length.

I'll take what I can get be it length of thickness!

Back