Inversion Challenge November 2013-November 2014

Checking in for days 3-4 & 5 i've been too tired to check in after my late night inversion. I will try to do it earlier for the last two days. I hope i get some progress. I may even continue through to the end of the month depending on how i feel but so far so great.

HanaKuroi said:
Good Morning!

Inversion day 1!

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Hahaha, I need to start over tomorrow

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Another month is coming up, we are almost half way through the year, i will be posting my 6mth comparison pics since i started Nov 2013.

Will wash my hair tonight and invert and massage before i do, then i'll add some Paltas to my scalp. Good luck this month ladies, Hope you all get the thickness and 1'' you'll be inverting for.

I just completed Day 1 and i'm so proud of myself because these past months i've not been doing so well. I even incorporated some stretching while inverting.

Massaged my scalp earlier today, didn't wash as planned, will do that tomorrow but i'm glad inverted and now i feel like there is a light coolness in my head.

I just completed Day 1 of my inversion this morning. I will try to remember to invert tonight to play catch up. No oils, just a light scalp massage.

I'd like to start this challenge at least this month. Will do this week, then try again next month.

Natural/Relaxed: Natural
Current Length: Please see attachments below
Goal Length: APL 2014
Oil of Choice: Bringraj Oil (need to use it up)

Attachments

• photo(5).JPG
    photo(5).JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 28
Back