Inversion Challenge November 2013-November 2014

Started session 6 this morning, i'll try to remain consistent for the 7 days as best as i can. I oiled my scalp with Amla, Massaged and inverted for 4 mins.

I have seen an increased thickness in my hair especially since relaxing so i knowi'm getting something from inversion

Day 1 completed

Started session 6 this morning, i'll try to remain consistent for the 7 days as best as i can. I oiled my scalp with Amla, Massaged and inverted for 4 mins.

I have seen an increased thickness in my hair especially since relaxing so i knowi'm getting something from inversion

Day 1 completed

PureSilver my thickness is so noticeable it feels and looks like I'm transitioning but I'm natural. Inverting for the win!

Has anyone seen any results from inverting? My mother ran her fingers through my hair today and noticed that it was thicker. Her words were "You feel nothing but thick, curly roots lol."

I'm not sure if it's because of the inversion but I was glad to hear it! I think I'll keep inverting.

Has anyone seen any results from inverting? My mother ran her fingers through my hair today and noticed that it was thicker. Her words were "You feel nothing but thick, curly roots lol."

I'm not sure if it's because of the inversion but I was glad to hear it! I think I'll keep inverting.
:yep::yep: i think you should keep at it too.

@PureSilver my thickness is so noticeable it feels and looks like I'm transitioning but I'm natural. Inverting for the win!
:grin::grin:Thanks great news, well its not always about length is it now?

Checking in! Missed two day but I'm back at it!
Glad to know you're back on track

Meant to post earlier but...inversion all complete!!!!
Great i cant wait to hear/see your results

last inversion of this month complete with sulphur on the scalp
results are in order i hope. I myself will definitely post pictures once i have taken pics later this week.

My inversion week is complete
Congrats, now you can help the rest of us but cheering us on. i have 5 more days to go. How has the inversion method worked for you. I remember you posted pics recently and it looked impressive

PureSilver I was going to post pics yesterday after my dc but i think i'll wait until next monday so give it some time...dont wanna rush the results...might not be accurate. Lol

Day 2 complete

No oils or scalp massaging. I'll massage in the morning but i did incorporate some squats and in er thigh stretching while inverting.

i had to gel the right side i don't know if you could see some growth but in person i can see it better. I'm 3 weeks post relaxer

ForumRunner_20140409_013726.jpg

ForumRunner_20140409_013732.jpg

:yep::yep: i think you should keep at it too. :grin::grin:Thanks great news, well its not always about length is it now? Glad to know you're back on track Great i cant wait to hear/see your results results are in order i hope. I myself will definitely post pictures once i have taken pics later this week. Congrats, now you can help the rest of us but cheering us on. i have 5 more days to go. How has the inversion method worked for you. I remember you posted pics recently and it looked impressive

I think it works at its own pace. The first month or so it was noticeable results. But I have done two trims so we shall see where I end up May 1st lol. I think we are all doing a great job with keeping it up and even when we forget we jump right on it. Can't wait until the end of the year to see how it's helped us all from the beginning of the challenge until then.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Back