Independence Day = SOUTHERNTEASE's BC !!!

SHUT YO MOUTH!!!!! Girl it looks good!!!!:grin: You held it out! CONGRAGULATIONS!!!!!!! I just saw this!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! That is alot of hair for a Year and a half!!

Independence Day = Freedom = MY BIG CHOP

I'm recording ALL of it... stay tuned for the youtube link !!!

69 weeks (almost 1 1/2 years) into my transition...
on a whim...
I decided to BC

Here's what I cut off...

9hsajl.jpg

doesn't look like that much

It's crazy...
if you've been reading my blog...
I've been trying to hold out...
couldn't do it anymore...
so... stay tuned !!!

r08h35.gif

CONGRATULATION!!!! WELCOME TO THE NATURAL SIDE!!!!

ST, I was wonderful how much longer you were going to hold out.:grin:

You BC results are amazing!!!!!!!!!!
You have very beautiful hair.

ST, I was wonderful how much longer you were going to hold out.:grin:

You BC results are amazing!!!!!!!!!!
You have very beautiful hair.

I wanted to wait until I met my length goals...
probably in January 09 or April 09...
but I'm good... I probably won't be cutting
for a long long time... maybe a year...
we'll see how that goes

Wow Congrats!! I'm really surprised you did it. It's very pretty. Is your hair wet in your pics?

It is wet... it does not look like that dry :nono:
it looks dry when it's dry... you know what I mean
but I'm trying new stuff... seeing what works...
the Fantasia Gel is good... I'm messing with it :grin:

It is wet... it does not look like that dry :nono:
it looks dry when it's dry... you know what I mean
but I'm trying new stuff... seeing what works...
the Fantasia Gel is good... I'm messing with it :grin:

Does the Fantasia Gell feel sticky when you put it on? I used S-Curl gel and I have since regretted it, but I don't know what else to try

My hair looks completely different when it is dry as well... in my siggy that is with the S-Curl gel but when it is dry or I've slept on it or whatever it looks like it exploded.:look:

That's what's up!!!! Your hair looks awesome. Thanks for keeping us involved in your journey. I lurves your blog btw.

Does the Fantasia Gell feel sticky when you put it on? I used S-Curl gel and I have since regretted it, but I don't know what else to try

My hair looks completely different when it is dry as well... in my siggy that is with the S-Curl gel but when it is dry or I've slept on it or whatever it looks like it exploded.:look:

Nope... it's not sticky... my hair gets a little hard if I'm heavy handed though...

^^^ That post was funny, lol

So I'm new here Southerntease, but not really. I remember when you first came on the scene and I've been a long time admirerer <---(That don't even look right) of your hair. When you bought curlformers, I bought curlformers. When you took them back, I was 2 steps ahead of you :lachen:

Love your hair!

Thanks... I think I have new goals in mind...
all I want now is for the front and corwn of my hair
to be able to fit in a low ponytail...

Awwwww I'm sooooo late but....................:congrats: on your big chop!!!!!! Like so many others here, I love the blog and have been following your transition while I was transitioning too. The chop looks great!! Now on to some serious hair growing :woohoo:

Back