Independence Day = SOUTHERNTEASE's BC !!!

Congrats Southern Tease!!!! I knew it would look great. I had to call a girlfriend to talk me down from the ledge. I was about to follow in your footsteps without half the amount of natural hair you have:yep:.

Centeredgirl faints.

WTheck girl??? Your hair looks fierce whateva. I'm just shocked. What possessed you?

It was time for a change after a year and a half of wearing that bun nearly everyday... :nono: I just picked up the scissors and never looked back...
only I do wish I wouldn't have cut the front so that it could grow out
a bit more... the front grows soooooooooo slooooooooooooooooow

It was time for a change after a year and a half of wearing that bun nearly everyday... :nono: I just picked up the scissors and never looked back...

I love it!

Beautiful indeed! And so full of body and texture :grin:

Can't believe I almost missed this!!!

Congrats!!!!!!! Welcome to the fully natural side :grin:

I'm looking forward to seeing you reach your natural goals!

You're a brave soul. Know that you will get all of your hair back and then some--and the good news is that it will grow back better, bouncier, shinier, thicker, and healthier than ever!!! :drunk: Good luck in your future hair endeavors!! Looking forward to seeing more pics in about a year from now!

SouthernTease was always hiding that beautiful face! LOL I finally got to see it. Congrats on your BC. It looks lovely!

You're hair is very pretty....i'm patiently waiting for the tutorial on this, maybe it'll help me be able to do something with my hair.....:look:

Back