I'm saying Goodbye to relaxers!!!!!!!

mytia

SuperWoman!
I finally decided to transition. I'd been considering it for a while now but could never really make up my mind:confused:. I have 4ab hair and the thought of managing it without a relaxer scared me half to death but I've always admired ladies who wore their natural hair, I think it's absolutely beautiful:love:. I kept talking to my best friend about going natural and she said to just do it, that I'd look good with it. She's also going natural along with another friend so they'll also be my support along with the ladies of LHCF. I also visit the Curve Salon site frequently:user: and the hair on the ladies from that site is just gorgeous and I just can't take it anymore:whyme:. So I'm going to transition for a year to a year and a half and then I'm going to take a trip to Brooklyn:driver: and get my hair done! Although my friend is going to do the big chop next month I'm not that brave so I'll be caring for two textures until I get the desired length. It's been three months since my last relaxer I have about an inch and a half of new growth and my hair grows rather nicely so I don't think my wait will be extremely long. My husband isn't to thrilled with the idea of my hair not being bone straight anymore but he'll grow to love it;)!

I wish you success on ur journey to natural hair...once you learn what your hair likes and dislikes, you should be fine...just dont stress

Enjoy your journey! You will learn alot about your hair texture.:yep:

mytialpn said:
I finally decided to transition. I'd been considering it for a while now but could never really make up my mind:confused:. I have 4ab hair and the thought of managing it without a relaxer scared me half to death but I've always admired ladies who wore their natural hair, I think it's absolutely beautiful:love:. I kept talking to my best friend about going natural and she said to just do it, that I'd look good with it. She's also going natural along with another friend so they'll also be my support along with the ladies of LHCF. I also visit the Curve Salon site frequently:user: and the hair on the ladies from that site is just gorgeous and I just can't take it anymore:whyme:. So I'm going to transition for a year to a year and a half and then I'm going to take a trip to Brooklyn:driver: and get my hair done! Although my friend is going to do the big chop next month I'm not that brave so I'll be caring for two textures until I get the desired length. It's been three months since my last relaxer I have about an inch and a half of new growth and my hair grows rather nicely so I don't think my wait will be extremely long. My husband isn't to thrilled with the idea of my hair not being bone straight anymore but he'll grow to love it;)!

Glad you have a good hair buddy to support you. All the best to you on your natural journey. Congrats

:shocked: WOW! Another transitioner! YAY! :yay:

How many more are we going to have!?!? :grin:

Anyway, welcome to this journey to going natural! We're here to support you! :woot:

Back