Considering saying GoodBye to LHCF.....

Dont' go, but yeah i'm starting to think lhcf is my life, and i'm married! lol!!! even my husband reads the posts with me, I have issues lmao.

Make sure you let us know your blog info when you start it.

and congrats on grad school I start next Jan 09.

Dont' go, but yeah i'm starting to think lhcf is my life, and i'm married! lol!!! even my husband reads the posts with me, I have issues lmao.

Make sure you let us know your blog info when you start it.

and congrats on grad school I start next Jan 09.

I will let folks know all my decisions/ updates.. thanks!
:kiss:

Your Hair KILLS me.....:lachen::thud:

I hope you can at least poke your head in once in a while. I am going to have to dip out to work on my certification soon....But I'll be back.

I totally understand though, this can be a distraction... We will miss you :cry3:

You aint going nowhere.

:rolleyes:

You'll be riiiiiight here with the rest of the LHCF junkies trying to get the next fix. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Seriously tho, I hope that you dont leave, but if you do I do understand. It can suck up a lot of your time.

Please stay here with us tho. :yep:

:lachen::lachen:She looks like you ---- in a good way:lachen::lachen::lachen:She has the SAME look on her face as you!!!!

HILARIOUS!!!!

LOL well....we do act like mother and child. She even acts like me. She is very sassy yet very affectionate. If u make her mad, she will stare u down lol She just stares in the mirror all day. My bf is like always like "look at her in the mirror, all she is missing is a comb! she is your child" LOL

let me stop hijacking this thread tho back to the main issue. U can't go!!!:nono:

awwww. i'm gonna miss you. the steam treatment brought me back from protein overload several times. thanks.

eta: you have to post the reveal before you leave... no ifs ands or buts.

Teee heeee. OK.

Thanks all...............
I know some people think this whole "bye thing" is silly...But - Oh Well.

I have never cared what people think...............If you take the time - you can connect with people here. I know some have not..but - you can

CG ( CenteredGirl) is my sister FOR Life.
We met on the hair boards.

So - For people that are "uh Whateva" - you might find a dear friend.

:kiss: to every one of my girls who responded here!

Thanks! I feel loved....

347474092.jpg

Best Of Luck! & God Bless!

You will be missed!!! I just started visiting the hair boards on a regular basis and you are one of my hair inspirations!!!! I really hope you start a blog!!

SamanthaJ...

I am not even going to say good-bye, because I'm surely hoping you are just having a "moment" and don't really mean it!:spinning:

samantha,
cant you just stop by sometimes, during breaks and when you have the extra time? i mean, everyone's gotta let their hair down some where - why not here? we will miss you - i have to put a pitch in for us ladies who gain so much from you and who are so inspired by you. dont leave - just back off a bit and do what you have to do.... i do it, we all do when we need to. i honestly will appreciate what you can give, even if that really is nothing more after january. the best of luck to you!!! and please let us know when you begin your blog.

Dang, I am feeling you. I was thinking of doing the same thing. This year is the year of getting stuff done.

Sam Jonessssssss! NOOOOOOOOOOO! :cry: Please don't go. You were one of the first to offer advice when I joined LHCF. You were one of the sistas that encouraged me when I was doing a 6 month stretch. Even though I ended the transition, I still looked forward to your posts. Thanks for the advice about the coconut and lime and the steam treatments. I'll miss you! Please continue to take care of that beautiful hair. (You're still one of my hair idols). May God continue to bless you!

*Please stay in touch. If I even come trucking back into Cali, I would love to meet you.*

Teee heeee. OK.

Thanks all...............
I know some people think this whole "bye thing" is silly...But - Oh Well.

I have never cared what people think...............If you take the time - you can connect with people here. I know some have not..but - you can

CG ( CenteredGirl) is my sister FOR Life.
We met on the hair boards.

So - For people that are "uh Whateva" - you might find a dear friend.

:kiss: to every one of my girls who responded here!

Thanks! I feel loved....
Well duh!!!!!!!!

That means you shouldnt go!!!! :spank:

me singing blackstreet's...."Don't leave me"...:cry3:
good luck on your new conquest i wished we had the chance to bond. good luck in grad school! take care and i hope you chime in when you finish grad school!

*out of lurk mode*

:shocked:

but...but....you're my hair idol. :cry3:

i'm a lurker here but i always look forward to your informative posts. i'm transisitoning and your steam treatments saved my hair. you will be greatly missed. good luck in continuing on in grad school.

Same here! I first fell in love with your hair in a post about coconut and lime treatments (first time I noticed your name). Your hair is so gorgeous. School is more important though (there have been times when I should have been doing homework and not lurking on LHCF). So congrats on making to grad school. Good luck.

Samanthajones!! I don't know ya, and i haven't been participating as much as i should due to other committments and ive been spending too much time in entertainment & relationships threads.

in any case i think it is very sweet of you to create this thread about your departure and apprehension to depart.

Good luck with everything and God Bless.

I have to continue to thank everyone for so much love.

I have got to hang back.... Next semester.... Will be worse than this one was...

I may consider Lurkdome... BUT. I will be doing research during spring break - and all the work ahead of me- is no joke.
I will be doing some assigments over the BREAK!!!
:kiss:
With so many folk beggin' me to stay - I will have to think it over.
:SIGH:

Back