I'm halfway to my goal length!!!

Bellamystic

Today I was redoing the front of my braid extensions and I decided to measure my hair. I didn't have a tape measurer so I took a piece of 16 inch weave and my hair came to half that length... I am excited because I'm short abnd 16 inches of hair is MBL, dang near WSL for me... By the way, I went from 1/4 of an inch to 8 inches in about 15 months so I have average.growth, but I'm retaining quite well. Now, I will start using prenatal vitamins, working out, and more water to push these last 8 inches out by my birthday month in March 2012!

Sent from my VM670 using VM670

Today I was redoing the front of my braid extensions and I decided to measure my hair. I didn't have a tape measurer so I took a piece of 16 inch weave and my hair came to half that length... I am excited because I'm short abnd 16 inches of hair is MBL, dang near WSL for me... By the way, I went from 1/4 of an inch to 8 inches in about 15 months so I have average.growth, but I'm retaining quite well. Now, I will start using prenatal vitamins, working out, and more water to push these last 8 inches out by my birthday month in March 2012!

Sounds like you have some amazing growth going on. Do you mind posting pics? And your plan for those last few inches sounds good! Don't forget scalp massages too :grin:

I dont have any pics since my hair is in braid extensions, but I may find another one to re-do and show u ladies the comparison between my hair & the extension. I'm lazy right now

Here is a pic of my hair stretched and the extension... Use my shirt as a marker

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1308178490499.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1308178490499.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 98
  • uploadfromtaptalk1308178534593.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1308178534593.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 91
Congrats on the growth and rentention.. not trying to throw shade but from the pictures it looks like you might need a trim.. my hair was like yours thick in the roots and thin on the ends.. good luck on your journey

Sent from my MB200 using Long Hair Care Forum App

I know, I was looking at that. I plan to trim off 2 inches once I reach my goal and after that, every 12 weeks for maintenance.

Back