What is your measurement in inches from shoulder to waist?

15 inches from SL to WL.

I am 5' 3 1/2" tall. So my BSL is 7.5.

SL to APL is 6.5" for me, so I must have long armpits! SL to APL is going to be a huge hurdle for me, then only an inch to BSL! :wallbash: It's been a long haul. *sigh*

Last edited:
So True So True Chrisanddonniesmommy, although I didn't always think that. I am the only shorty out of my sisters.

So True So True Chrisanddonniesmommy, although I didn't always think that. I am the only shorty out of my sisters.

Don't feel bad out of 8 girls I am the shortest! :)

Matter fact out of 8 girls and 3 boys I am the shortest! LOL

Hey, off topic but JJamiah, I saw your new avatar at work today and couldn't post. That picture is too pretty. Loving the style.

15 inches for me. I am 5'7"

My bottom half is as long as my FH's and he is 6 foot. I have really long legs (and arms :giggle:)

From SL to WL is 13" for me I am 5'7...the waist is were it curves in on your torso.
WTH!! I have a short torso! LOL

Last edited:
I think mine is ridiculous, but mine is 17 inches fm shoulder to waist! I have a long torso and am 5'10.5 tall! So that means I am looking at 8.5 in of more hair to grow to get to my goal of mbl!

I'm 1m70 and there's 33 cms (about 13 inches) from my shoulders to my waist, 10 cms ( 4inches) from BSL to WL.

I'm 5"2 on a tall day :grin:

So is there a "true waist" (smallest part of torso) and a "actual waist" (where pants etc sit)? :scratchch When I think of WL i think of "actual waist" :ohwell:

anyways...

SL to True Waist = 13"
SL to Actual Waist = 17"

APL: 6"
BSL/MBL: 9"
TW: 13"
AW: 17"

Last edited:
I'm 5"2 on a tall day :grin:

So is there a "true waist" (smallest part of torso) and a "actual waist" (where pants etc sit)? :scratchch When I think of WL i think of "actual waist" :ohwell:

anyways...

SL to True Waist = 13"
SL to Actual Waist = 17"

APL: 6"
BSL/MBL: 9"
TW: 13"
AW: 17"

I think most people use "true waist". At least i was... :look:

I have 15.5 inches to waist I'm a little over 5'9, -- I have a relatively short torso compared to my legs.

I have never considered "actual waist" my waist, only "true waist". In my mind fashion waistlines change with the decades, but human body parts don't! But that is something to think about, are we all talking about the same spot?

This thread is really interesting. Gave me a new way to measure my progress! Thanks!

Back