I'm CLAIMING bra strap length, durnitt!!!

Yep, you're definitely BSL. Your hair looks so silky and noticeably thicker. Really pretty. Congrats. I'm gonna get me some of that biotin, now.

darkangel25 said:
Yep, you're definitely BSL. Your hair looks so silky and noticeably thicker. Really pretty. Congrats. I'm gonna get me some of that biotin, now.

You definitely should! Im taking the Puritan's Pride brand now. They were having a sale on the website, buy a bottle, get a second free. :) Not sure if its still going on, but worth checking it out!

KiniKakes said:
You definitely should! Im taking the Puritan's Pride brand now. They were having a sale on the website, buy a bottle, get a second free. :) Not sure if its still going on, but worth checking it out!

Yep I just looked and the sale is still going on. Placing my order now. Good lookin' out!

I just had to go look at your fotki again Kini......I'm just in awe at your progress! you make BSL look so beautiful! :grin:
You are well on your way to mid-back length!

darkangel25 said:
Yep I just looked and the sale is still going on. Placing my order now. Good lookin' out!

Great!!!! I hope you get wonderful results too! Glad to know the sale is still going on....... i think im gonna go order some Silica to replace my Horsetail, once that runs out.

amr501 said:
I just had to go look at your fotki again Kini......I'm just in awe at your progress! you make BSL look so beautiful! :grin:
You are well on your way to mid-back length!

Thank you so much!!!!!!!! I hope so..... i really hope to get there, and still be healthy w/relatively decent ends!

frankie said:
Your hair looks soo pretty and it's thickened up nicely....CONGRATS!!!:)

Frankie, thanks so much girl!!! Yeah, im so excited about that, man! I hope it continues to get thicker as it grows longer!

Candy_C said:
ahh u look so cute in you siggy pic!
well done, u'll be at midback in no time!

Thanks girl, lol.

I sure do hope so, man (MBL, that is)!!!!!!!!!!! Its because of YOU that i started the Biotin!!!! :grin: And my hair loooooves eeeet!!!!! Please feel free to keep on passing on all those fantastic recommendations!!!

Soror,

You are my hair idol. The hair is gaw'jus.....LOVE the silkiness!

I was looking at your regimen and wanted to know what Dominican products you use (I've decided to switch to DP for the winter).

Are you using Sedal's? I'm going to try that Cren b/c I'm having some pp shedding and my edges are thinning (sigh). Babies are a blessing but the shedding is for the birds!

Again your hair looks great and I'm so excited now about seeing my progress in January. I'm claiming BSL in '07 for me and MBL for you!!

HHG!!

Last edited:
delta_gyrl said:
Soror,

You are my hair idol. The hair is gaw'jus.....LOVE the silkiness!

I was looking at your regimen and wanted to know what Dominican products you use (I've decided to switch to DP for the winter).

Are you using Sedal's? I'm going to try that Cren b/c I'm having some pp shedding and my edges are thinning (sigh). Babies are a blessing but the shedding is for the birds!

Again your hair looks great and I'm so excited now about seeing my progress in January. I'm claiming BSL in '07 for me and MBL for you!!

HHG!!

Hey soror! :D No, I dont use Sedal or Cren. I use Aceite de oliva (Olive Oil) shampoo by Capile or Nacidit. I then DC w/an Avacado Cholesterol Cream Conditioner (same brands). The stylists use a bit of Infusium Leave in Conditioner, then I get my hair roller-set. Im not sure how great they are in terms of curbing shedding, but as far as softness/moisture/strength, these products are the TRUTH! :p

THank you so much for the constant support!!! Thats right girl, CLAIM bsl for yourself..... and i am claiming mbl for me in 2007!!! Man, together I know we can WILL this into fruition!!!! :grin:

Great progress!! Soror, you are on your way in no time to MBL...looks really thick and healthy:) Congrats! can't wait to see your next updates!!

mppaul2 said:
Great progress!! Soror, you are on your way in no time to MBL...looks really thick and healthy:) Congrats! can't wait to see your next updates!!

I cant wait for Jan 07 as well, soror!!!! :lol: I always get sooo impatient as soon as i take my Progress Pics. Im ready for the next set!!! Come on hair, grow, baby, GROW!!!! :D

tenderheaded said:
Your hair is gorgeous and inspirational:eek: You noticeably thickened your hair in 3 months!!!

Keep up the good work;)

Thanks girl!!!!

Believe it or not, I really feel that most of that thickness came over the last 1 month. Thats when i started taking my Biotin and Horsetail, and those are the ONLY things i changed about my regimen over the last year, really. So i attribute the thickness to that! :)

KiniKakes said:
Thanks girl!!!!

Believe it or not, I really feel that most of that thickness came over the last 1 month. Thats when i started taking my Biotin and Horsetail, and those are the ONLY things i changed about my regimen over the last year, really. So i attribute the thickness to that! :)
I just started Horsetail last month when i saw Rootdeeps pics, WOW:eek:
Can't wait until Dec to un-hide my hair.

congrats Kinikakes! You are beautiful inside and out! :) I always enjoy your posts. They are always so cheerful and positive. I always enjoy them!

I've been away too long, almost missed this :lol: !!

Congrats Kini! Your such an inspiration for me, I swear have the same hair type, issues, etc. I'm so glad you were able to reach your goals. I've got my goal style set on the pic in your siggy...way to go girl :yay: :yay:

KiniKakes said:
Thanks soooo much ladies!!!!!!!!! Seriously, thanks! Without this board, my hair would be looking just like the 2003-2004 pics in my Relaxed Album!!! :lol:

You all are making me feel so good!!!! I have to admit, i am one of the "guilty" parties who is quick to hang on to some raggedy ends just for length! :lol: I mean, the ends were not split or anything, just thin and sad looking. But..... it was time to let them go. So i know i'll gain that length back in a few months! No biggie. Im on a mission now, and *aint* no stopping me!!!:lachen:
Thats what I'm talking bout. Your hair hair is GAWJUSS!!!!!

Back