I'm CLAIMING bra strap length, durnitt!!!

rootdeep said:
Girl your hair looks GREAT!! Did you keep it down today? You are well on your way to MBL. I usually wait till RIGHT before bed to take my hair vitamins but your progress has made me go get my vitamins out NOW and pop my biotin as well. LOL! Happy Hair Growing:cool:

Girl, i put my hair up as SOON as i took my pictures, LOL!!! Ive just been hanging around my house and then ran out to grocery shop. I had no desire to keep my hair down...... i honestly feel bothered by it when im running around and trying to get stuff accomplished. It is so annoying. :lol: However i did wear it down today in class, for my students, and they were loving it!!! They were like, Aww professor, your hair looks so nice! :) I was all glowing and stuff! They usually see me in a high, greasy bun!

MizaniMami said:
I remember when I said (in a thread about how long we want our hair to be) that I think the longer my hair gets the thinner it will look and you agreed with me. Chica you are def. getting thicker the longer you get!! Def.!!!!

I know, girl!!!!! And i just cant believe it!!!!! Man, i owe it to CandyC and that durn Puritan Pride Biotin post!!! :lol: After she talked about the thickness and length she got, i went and ordered up hella bottles! I really think its been that and the horsetail (thanks, RootDeep!)

Man, I just hope that as it gets longer, it continues to stay thick and healthy!!! I feel like i've gotten my regimen down to where im comfortable and its easy, so i will continue to do things "right" on my end, and hopefully everything else just works itself out right.

Kinikakes,

Your hair is gorgeous:yep: :yep: :thumbsup: . I hope protective styling allows me to retain as much length as you have. Keep up the good work. HHG :thumbsup:

luvlonghair said:
Kinikakes,

Your hair is gorgeous:yep: :yep: :thumbsup: . I hope protective styling allows me to retain as much length as you have. Keep up the good work. HHG :thumbsup:

I know it will girl! Thank you so much!

Whew! Another gorgeous woman with gorgeous hair. :up: And yes you can gon' and claim that BSL 'cause you've got it! :yep:

KiniKakes said:
I know, girl!!!!! And i just cant believe it!!!!! Man, i owe it to CandyC and that durn Puritan Pride Biotin post!!! :lol: After she talked about the thickness and length she got, i went and ordered up hella bottles! I really think its been that and the horsetail (thanks, RootDeep!)

Man, I just hope that as it gets longer, it continues to stay thick and healthy!!! I feel like i've gotten my regimen down to where im comfortable and its easy, so i will continue to do things "right" on my end, and hopefully everything else just works itself out right.

Kini your hair looks great, it looks so thick and healthy. I remember when I first came to the board you posted that your hair was thin, it doesn't look thin anymore. Keep up the good work!

i thought you were BSL for some time now. since you've finally realized it like the rest of us already have, congrats!!

Kini your hair looks great! You have been an inspiration to me for some time! I only pray that my hair looks as healthy once I reach BSL :)

Happy Growing!

Wow...congratulations on all your progress!!!
That's a beautiful head of hair. Yes, claim BSL...

Really inspirational for us fine haired folks!!!
Thank you for sharing and keeping us posted:)

Congratulation! I just checked out your fotki page and you did an excellent job! Keep up the good work!

MonaRae

Congrats girl!! Your hair is so beautiful, I love it. It is so much thicker and the silkiness is amazing. You've made great progress. I wish you even more thickness and growth!! Happy hair growing

Kini,
WTG great prgress, keep it up you're closer and closer to WSL. :yay:
have you been taking horsetail?

I just left your Fotki. Your hair is very beautiful KiniKakes -- congratulations on reaching brastrap!!

punchinella said:
Kini your hair looks great, it looks so thick and healthy. I remember when I first came to the board you posted that your hair was thin, it doesn't look thin anymore. Keep up the good work!

GIrl, trust me, my hair is still fine/thin! It has gained some thickness in the last few months, but unfortunately i still struggle with this!!! :lol:

Lucia said:
Kini,
WTG great prgress, keep it up you're closer and closer to WSL. :yay:
have you been taking horsetail?

Yes, in the last month I added horsetail and Biotin. I think both have helped me tremendously!!!

Thank you so, so much ladies!!!!!!!!!!! *HUGS* I mean, like seriously!!!! Without all of you guys here as my support system and advisors, i would NOT be at BSL, or APL for that matter!!!! Ive learned soooo much from this place, i just LOVE it so much!!!!! :D

Back