If your hair could talk...

Miss617

Always left of center
What would it say? Would it tell you to step away from the flat iron, or put down the scissors? Would it ask you to loosen up the ponytail? What would you say back to it?

(Sorry if this has been asked before!)

Stop playing you know damn well this is not sexy, i understand you cant wash your as- right now but you can figure out a way to get some water on me im thirsty as hell

Hair: You might as well give up and just straighten me hell cause that's the only clear way this is gon work. I know you not about to sit there and cut these billion split ends one by one. If you do, you and me both need help.

Me: Straighten? Heat? You for real? Aw damn it!

leave_me_alone_card-p137165010848854917q0yk_400.jpg

My hair would probably say.... Please stop feeding me the creamy crack (relaxer), this has been going on for 20 years now, just stop!! :nono:

Hair: keep up the great work, we flyy as hell now! Just don't be scared to show me off when I finally am swinging past your bra strap...

Me: We are flyy aren't we?! Don't worry baby, I'll let you have your shine!

Hair: Man, it took you long enough to start taking care of me, now keep me moisturized, deep conditioned and protected and I'll multiply, I promise

Me: I hear and obey

"****** you really should be bald with all the ish you put me through"

"pick a product ,goooddd, now stick with it please"

Sent from my PC36100 using Long Hair Care Forum App

My hair would probably say.... Please stop feeding me the creamy crack (relaxer), this has been going on for 20 years now, just stop!! :nono:

I'm right there with you on this one. It's been about... 14 years for me, and I honestly can't stand it anymore!

My grass would say:

If you ever... listen to me... EVAAAAAAAH stop using castor oil on me while I'm damp I'm going to :hardslap: break wild on yo arse. YOU HEAR ME?!?! There WILL be hell to pay. AND I don't mind some cones.... Just keep the castor and we're straight. Oh and WGHO.... and QB's AOHC..... and the tea tree pomade. :rolleyes: Musta lost yo MIND not using castor oil. TOOK ya long enough to figure it out.

It would ask for protection. I'm going to be in semi-protective style mode for a while. I've been wearing it out way too much...

Right now my hair is screaming for a DC, as well as a BKT touch up. I'm just tooo lazy to be bothered with it, its lucky its been getting moisturised.

The blow dry could of have better better, but it could of been much worse. You're a newb so I let it pass.

Hair: So glad your on this no heat for the summer challenge because that weekly heat was stopping my full growth potential...In Sept you'll reap the benefits of giving me a break :yep: :drunk:

Me: Ok I hear ya, we just got to figure out how we r gonna deal with the newgrowth :look:

Where is that Zen Detox? I thought you said we were detoxing this week. I can't wait. I can't wait. Hurry up! Hurry up!

Me: :sad: I hope its on its way. I'll let you know when I know.

I know you've been thinking about texlaxing me because I knot up on myself and cause you split ends but I'm asking you to give staying natural another try.

Hair: Thank you for getting rid of the flatiron, curling iron and blow dryer. See how long and healthy I can be when you don't "burn" me?

Hair: ....and ANOTHER thing, remember when you used that bleach.???!! Then that other time when you...Aye! Don't put that wig on me, we anit done, son!!..aw heck NAW! Oh, you finta listen to me heifer...

Back