If your hair could talk...

What would it say? Leave me alone for at least 3 days at a time.

I would say? But I like touching you. You are so soft and yummy now that we have gotten to know each other; however, I want you to keep thriving so I guess I will have to figure something to do to make you happy.

My hair would give me the crooked eye and bust out laughing lol. It would tell me I was doing too much. It would say it understands why I relax but it wants to be curly. Which is why it continues to revert after every relaxer. And why it only looks right when I do braidouts, bantu knot outs, curlformers, etc. It would say give me more protein and less time trying to make me lay down. And I need a trim broke a$$ lol.

I'll go natural as soon as I reach my goal of full MBL. I'm excited :)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

it would :blowkiss::bighug: and say:
you take such wonderful care of me with your weekly pre-poos, washing and conditioning in plaits. you are so gentle when you detangle me with the oyin dew and shower comb after you hop out of the shower, we are forever grateful:yep:.i also like the monthly protein treatments. please be patient with me and i'll grow longer than you ever imagined. go back to the gym and yoga class....i love that cause it increases circulation so we reap more benes other than your diet and herbal reggie. when .are you doing another dherbs detox? i love those

Last edited:
Mine would say: "Wow! You take such good care of us. You even let some of us run ahead of the pack (lead hairs), so we can get to the longest lengths possible. I know you don't like your hemline, right now, but you'll be thrilled when we ALL reach WL together. Thank you for letting the "front runners" live. :kiss:

Back