If your hair could talk...

it would say i know your a busy diva but wash me or else i will start actin up lol...

also i need some tlc...a protein treatment and DC would be nice...STAT!!!

you've been warned lolol

"I'mma need you to stop experimenting with products..."

"Stop playing with me. I'm fragile."

"What's this? Awww, I love it when you moisturize me."

My hair-Damn girl this water feels so good, I need to get this water at all times, the flat iron and blow dryer, oh heck no, u need to stop that gurrrrrlllllll.......

I would say--I could wash u everyday would u prefer that?

My hair-heck yea why not....I don't like being dry gurl!!!!

"Um, *ghetto smack* why you twistin' me up again, thinking Im'ma look KCcurly hair. You KNOW I ain't even HD (High Density) like dat".

"Can we please just do a puff or a wash and go and get the heck outta here already?"

"I just want to hide out for bit, what about braids?"

"Sooooo I guess you decided I don't need protein anymore hunh??? Hmmmm.... I see you."

"Look ma no hands!! I can make single strand knots even when I'm stretched."

I know you're talking about a Dominican Blowout for your birthday but....Don't...even... THINK about it!

Don't bring a tangle teazer near my hair, don't you dare if your care. It will be the death of me your hear, the death of me!

Feed me, love me and continue give me your tender care and I will shine for you!

Hair: *little voice* Oh gosh this is too much i wanna be free! Free me now!
Me: No I will not pull my wig off in public in 80 degree weather!

Lol:lol: @ most of these hair thoughts...
I think mine would be curled up like a fat, sleeping cat right now:yep:.
She likes the reggie and the products currently in use. In my case I'm trying to wake up hair folicles that are a lil too chill right about now...

Attachments

• imagesCASR1H8L.jpg
    imagesCASR1H8L.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
You used to abuse me like Ike abused Tina but you've still got a long way to go. Sometimes when you're detangling, I hear echoes of "Eat the cake, Anna Mae". Please be more patient with me.

Please nourish me from within.

Please be more consistent.

I'm okay with winter hibernation under your wigs but in the spring and summertime I feel like Digimon from Amistad - 'Give me free!".

What is the point of growing me if ur just gonna treat me like a step hair!....i understand ur tryna protect me from breaking and what not but i feel very unappreciated.....when I reach apl u better let me out to play more often.

Last edited:
Hair: Don't let nobody else touch me, but you.... Especially those fine toothed comb wielding braiders and the SHS's !!!

Me: Ok, I think I've finally learned my lesson.... I think... :look:

leave_me_alone_card-p137165010848854917q0yk_400.jpg

yes my hair is probably screaming this lol

"Sooooo I guess you decided I don't need protein anymore hunh??? Hmmmm.... I see you."

"Look ma no hands!! I can make single strand knots even when I'm stretched."

lol lol ssk's are the devil!

Hair: ....and ANOTHER thing, remember when you used that bleach.???!! Then that other time when you...Aye! Don't put that wig on me, we anit done, son!!..aw heck NAW! Oh, you finta listen to me heifer...

your hair calling you a heifer is just freaking hilarious to me:blush::lachen::lachen:

You've always took care of me, but thank you for really getting to know what I like and don't like and allowing me to reach unimaginable lengths.

Back