If Your Boyfriend Hits You, It's A Sign Of Love :)

She's a good actor. It worked...she got herself noticed.
Then she's a fool. She has put a red flag up for some narcissistic woman beater who can charm the birds of the trees. He'll charm her, and once he's got her, he'll just use those vids to drag her down and beat her to a pulp. Physically and mentally.

She's made a target of herself to all those narcs out there. Silly, silly little girl.

I understand what she is saying but that doesn't mean that it's right.
I didn't watch the whole thing. Which part did you understand? I almost understood her warped logic about him risking going to jail but then I was like nah he's not risking anything he's just beating her arse knowing she won't do a damn thing. It was an attempt to put myself in her head and see how she could possibly think this and then my head started to hurt and I clicked out. Lol

This is a tale as old as time.

Is it? I've heard domestic violence victims saying "he beats me but deep down he loves me" and that was bad enough but to go on tv and claim she left her bf because he doesn't beat her hard enough thus his love isn't enough was a whole other level of bs.

I really hope this is just attention seeking like you all said.

I didn't watch the whole thing. Which part did you understand? I almost understood her warped logic about him risking going to jail but then I was like nah he's not risking anything he's just beating her arse knowing she won't do a damn thing. It was an attempt to put myself in her head and see how she could possibly think this and then my head started to hurt and I clicked out. Lol

That hitting you means he cares. In some cases, honestly it might. In other cases, it doesn't. I've been on the opposite ends of being completely invisible to people
to a guy hopping out of his car in the middle of a busy road to try to holler at me.

Some dude is not going to get riled up about me if I am in general invisible and seen as low value unless he sees me as an easy target and someone he can rail his frustrations on to. But if I had given dude who jumped out of his car a chance, gotten into a relationship, and went all psychopath on me and beat me, yes, believe it or not, it might actually meant that he truly cared. Because why would he be getting all riled up and putting the time and energy into "setting me straight" or whatever he's trying to accomplish with the beatings. Especially if he still doted on me and took me out and cared for me financially.

Yes, it's horrendous logic and no it couldn't be me but again I understand what women who say this are saying. It's the same thing with parents who spank their children with a switch, or a shoe, or whatever they can grab, to teach some discipline vs the child who is beaten and starved and sexually assaulted and dismembered (this happened recently). A beating is not a beating is not a beating.

Murdered By My Boyfriend is a great film on relationship violence if anyone is interested.

Even if she doesn't believe her own BS and is doing it for media attention, other young ladies seeing this could be affected.

Didn't want to start a new thread but my neighbors are trying to kill each other right now . Working from home today and it is WWF in the corridor and in their apt. I think he cheated and she's pissed and crying so hard. She seems to be trying to get away from him but he ain't budging. They are getting physical. All I'm hearing is f* this, f* that, f* you, I can't stand you and she can have you. He is cussing her right back. They are black.

That hitting you means he cares. In some cases, honestly it might. In other cases, it doesn't. I've been on the opposite ends of being completely invisible to people
to a guy hopping out of his car in the middle of a busy road to try to holler at me.

Some dude is not going to get riled up about me if I am in general invisible and seen as low value unless he sees me as an easy target and someone he can rail his frustrations on to. But if I had given dude who jumped out of his car a chance, gotten into a relationship, and went all psychopath on me and beat me, yes, believe it or not, it might actually meant that he truly cared. Because why would he be getting all riled up and putting the time and energy into "setting me straight" or whatever he's trying to accomplish with the beatings. Especially if he still doted on me and took me out and cared for me financially.

Yes, it's horrendous logic and no it couldn't be me but again I understand what women who say this are saying. It's the same thing with parents who spank their children with a switch, or a shoe, or whatever they can grab, to teach some discipline vs the child who is beaten and starved and sexually assaulted and dismembered (this happened recently). A beating is not a beating is not a beating.

Murdered By My Boyfriend is a great film on relationship violence if anyone is interested.

I see what you mean, but what these types of women fail to realize is that he's hitting you because he wants to control you. Using violence to control someone is a tactic used by cowards who are fearful, not lovestruck men.

So basically its not about "you". These men purposely look for weak minded women ( or girls) because they lack the self esteem to leave and the experience in real love to know better.

Shiiit, they even know who to not try it with.

Back