If you had to get Married All over Again, Would you do it for Love or the Money?

cat-dollars.jpg

OMG!!! I can not BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!:lachen::lachen:

PF, a warning next time please!

Never married but I already know love alone is not going to cut it.

It takes financial stability, communication, trust, respect.... love isn't up there. :yawn:

I have 2 really close married friends. One is 24 and married to a guy that is 36, the other is 27 and married to a guy that is 41. They both have a child from a previous relationship and married for security citing love will come. I must say they are well taken care of as for everything else time will tell...

ETA: I plan to marry for love and LOVE only, I'll have my own money.

I have 2 really close married friends. One is 24 and married to a guy that is 36, the other is 27 and married to a guy that is 41. They both have a child from a previous relationship and married for security citing love will come. I must say they are well taken care of as for everything else time will tell...

ETA: I plan to marry for love and LOVE only, I'll have my own money.

I have a friend who is a single mother who is considering marrying a guy that she only "likes" for security. I doubt she would have ever considered that before she had a child.

I have a friend who is a single mother who is considering marrying a guy that she only "likes" for security. I doubt she would have ever considered that before she had a child.

I'm almost certain that being a single mom was the ultimate contributing factor for my friends also, considering they had never dated such older men before. :ohwell:

If I were widowed from my current DH, I'd marry again for companionship and money. I can't imagine loving anyone else the way I love him. :sad:

I have known people who married for love and are in torment.
I have known people who married for money and are in torment.
I have never been married so their stories and yours are NOT helping:spinning:.

I'm kidding. I think that both are important where I would have said LOVE ONLY in the past.

Wuv :infatuated:

I would be a bad wife if I married for money. There are things that I will only do for someone I love, and I want to give my spouse my all.

I married for love and I'd marry for love again. :yep: Love keeps you around when there's no money, but money doesn't always keep people around when there's no love.

Back