I wish I had her hair!

Whimsy said:
It looks so thin and lifeless. It's super long tho which I guess is most people's ultimate goal. I prefer her stylist's hair. It's got some body to it and isn't so long he's gotta think about it when sittin down on the toilet. That poor girl.

That's what I was thinking. It's just long, that's it. Now redhotlala AKA sassygirl got some long, booty length thick hair that is nice!

I :love: her hair! It definitely wouldn't be too much hair for me... I can think of a million things I would do to it. Just looking at it makes me want to relocate to ATL. The dude has really nice hair too. :)

This is a hair board for women who are trying to achieve and maintain long, healthy hair. I think this model is the epitome of both. We should all just say kudos to her and move on.

Her hair is beautiful and the stylist hair is too! :eek:

I highly doubt it has the same appearance/thickness if it were roller set or straigtened by a non-stylist. I have seen women after thermal straightening and you would never know the true thickness of their hair. There is a marked difference between air drying, roller sets, and "pressing"

A professional with "salon magic" can at times give the illusion of thin hair when going for the silky straight look.

More importantly, she could very well be a member here or know members here. I don't get why people are not "kindly STFUing" with her hair too. This doesn't warrant the "celebrity pass".

Too many people from ATL lurk on this board. :sekret:

sweetcashew said:
This is a hair board for women who are trying to achieve and maintain long, healthy hair. I think this model is the epitome of both. We should all just say kudos to her and move on.

Well said.

Oh my! Ok you know you gotta step your game up when a guy is out doing YOU hair wise.

Note to self: 4 types with waist lengths--it can be done.

GlamourGirl said:
Wow:eek::eek:! Both of them have beautiful hair!!

Ditto! I would rather the man's hair length though. Her hair is too extra for me. I would be sweating for days trying to style THAT much hair...:lol:

sweetcashew said:

I totally agree. Man I am to lazy for all that hair. I don't brush or comb my hair but I con wash or deep condition daily. This would take so much conditioner. Plus the drying time would be insane. I takes alot of discipline to leave your hair alone for years and just let your hair grow out. It can get hard not jump on the hairstyle band wagon.

sweetcashew said:

ITA...that's the bottom line.

Divine Inspiration said:
It's pretty because it appears healthy, but that length and that cut is boring, IMO.

I wouldn't want hair that long. :nono: I can't imagine trying to shampoo it myself. And I would go through TONS of conditioner!! I think my BSL hair gets caught on stuff a lot...whew, hair that long probably gets caught on EVERYTHING.

I was thinking the same thing. :lol:

It's obviously very long and appears healthy but it's flat and thin looking. Nothing spectacular. I wouldn't wanna trade. The funny thing is she's probably not even trying to grow her hair, just the end result of having a good stylist who knows how to properly take care of it.

sweetcashew said:

ITA! On "other" long hair care boards, people do just that... Of course most of the women on the other boards have goals beyond BSL and MBL, so maybe that's the difference.

nubianqt86 said:
Her hair is gorgeous! It probably looks thin due to straightening.I wonder if she's a natural?

I'm thinking the same thing... I'm not natural, but have THICK hair and when I get a relaxer or fresh press, my hair LOOKS thin. When it's never been thin.

she's married to her stylist...on her myspace it says she is the co-owner

her page says diane and she is the first friend on his "Friends"

Back