I wish I had her hair!

bellesocialite said:
The salon is in Georgia, right? This suports a post I saw a while back about someone stating that down south they focus more on health than styles. Goodness, her hair is so HEALTHY. Normally when I see people with that length hair, the ends are all scraggly and mess. But her hair is in great shape and so is her stylist's.

Yeah, it's in the metro Atlanta area.

LocksOfLuV said:
Please no stones!

Is she Black/African American (if so do she have a regimen or something posted)? Natural or relaxed?

I can't tell through the pics.

She looks black to me... of course you can call the salon from their myspace page and see. The stylist looks black too.

I just sent a message to the owner and asked if she is AA and what is her regimine. Stay tuned....

Both those heads of hair are beautiful, but I don't think I'd be able to manage her length of hair. I would settle for about 6 inches shorter than that, maybe waist length. It would be torture just thinking about having to sit in the salon to get it done.:mad: But I like it on her though:)

I would be really surprised if her regimen is really different from what a lot of ladies do on this forum. Probably a lot of deep conditioning, minimal heat, protective styles, no daily brushing, trims after relaxer, etc. :)

Oh my gosh! :shocked: I would love to have hair like that, but I bet it's hard to take care of. I don't know if I could handle all of that. It's beautiful though.

Beautiful ... nice and thick to the ends. I am going fot that length, but I'll have some layers to keep it interesting ...also I think when your hair is really really long having a V or U makes it really sexy. I can't wait to get a V.

Chayil

Lusa said:
Now, now that's one full head of hair. I don't think I would want mine that long (if I could grow it that long), too much time and effort to maintain it, me thinks.

Isn't Chicoro's hair about the length?

I checked out the page shes' the main model in the background, he's doing a good, no great job with their hair, even the ladies with shorter lengths have thickness and body and the plus, healthy thick ends.
I like the length on her, if she's rocking it so be it, I would grow it out to there just to see if I could.

Chicoro's very close too that length but the pics I saw are 2006, not 2007 updates-so don't know.
Now people who I know have reached Hip/Tailbone/Classic:

• Zanna
  • Honi
  • Unlvgrl- she's already reached tailbone /claissic, but she had a recent set back with a stylist and is in damage control mode to regrow some lost length.
  • Renee-n-3000
  • Mestiza
  • Camellia
  • Sweetcashew
  • Lala
Some of the ladies on the Hip, Tailbone, Classic,and longer Club/Challenge!!

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=61669

Fotki people (there's more I just haven't seen them all)

• Lala (loveyaforever)
  • Miss P
  • Raehlilsynth (bka Midnightcurls)

Last edited:
Her hair is beautiful!!! I have a friend in ATL that gets her hair done from the stylist. When I saw his hair in person, I was looking like this :eek:. His hair and my friend's hair looks great!! She said he is truly into healthy hair.

chayil0427 said:
Beautiful ... nice and thick to the ends. I am going fot that length, but I'll have some layers to keep it interesting ...also I think when your hair is really really long having a V or U makes it really sexy. I can't wait to get a V.

Chayil
Want my V shaped ends, :lol: they keep growing that way even when I tried before to even them up, I really want to see what it's like to have blunt ends.

Last edited:
Ambitious1013 said:
Her hair is beautiful!!! I have a friend in ATL that gets her hair done from the stylist. When I saw his hair in person, I was looking like this :eek:. His hair and my friend's hair looks great!! She said he is truly into healthy hair.

I may need to check him out just because of this!

This girl looks like a young lady I saw in Tallahassee at the North Florida Fair this past November. If it's the same person, her hair is even more amazing in person.

I don't think having her hair length would be too hard to manage. All you'll have to do is do a twistout or braidout once every week or two. Ta da! All that gorgeous hair and no heat/combs.

We ought to invite her stylist to come here to LHCF and give his best advice! Her hair is gorgeous and I would love for my hair to be that length :yep: Le sigh...

Back