I wish I had her hair!

It's pretty because it appears healthy, but that length and that cut is boring, IMO.

I wouldn't want hair that long. :nono: I can't imagine trying to shampoo it myself. And I would go through TONS of conditioner!! I think my BSL hair gets caught on stuff a lot...whew, hair that long probably gets caught on EVERYTHING.

I agree. Not for me. :nono: But it does look nice and healthy.

Correct Me If I'm Wrong But It Looks As If He Passed Away:sad:

I think you are right.

Robert Coleman
Family-Placed Death Notice

Memorial service for Mr. Robert F. Coleman of Decatur, Ga. Owner & Operator of Epitome Hair Salon, Conyers, Ga. Will be held Friday October 12, 2007 at 11:00 am. Ray of Hope Christian Church 2778 Snapfinger Rd. Decatur, Ga. Reverend Dr. Cynthia Hale, Pastor. Rev. Stanley Crawford officiating. Survivors include wife Mrs. Diane Coleman, daughter Sydney Coleman, mother Mrs.Lamoett (Winky) Wells, father Eddie Coleman brother Eddie Coleman iii, sister Lamoette(candy) Coleman Washington and stepfather Thomas Spain. Family and friends are asked to assemble at the church at 10:30 AM. Gregory B. Levett & Sons Funeral Home, South Dekalb Chapel 404-241-5656.
Published in The Atlanta Journal-Constitution on 10/11/2007.

I like the stylist's hair muuuuch better; the young lady in the pic has too much, IMO. Not flattering at all to me.:ohwell:

Yes, it looks like he passed away. It loks like it was sudden--my heart goes out to the wife and family. :sad:

It also looks like his wife from the photos is at most texturized, if not natural--she usually wears her hair in a bun, based on her pictures.

Her ends are awesome! That is very inspiring. But it's very sad to hear that the stylist passed away :sad:

Last edited:
gorgeous hair but you know,i wouldn't ever want it that long. that pic of her getting her hair done just makes me: :nono:. i think because as much as i love hair, it seems with hair that long too much of my life would revolve around it. it's too much maintenance. and there is a certain point where your style options are limited also after you reach a certain length, imo...

Why have I passed this thread up everytime I've seen it bumped?

Her hair is GORGEOUS!! :drool:

I hope I can get there someday.

Why have I passed this thread up everytime I've seen it bumped?

Her hair is GORGEOUS!! :drool:

I hope I can get there someday.

Would you want hers?...because it's been stated it's thin.
You'd be looking for the thicker version or it wouldn't matter?

Would you want hers?...because it's been stated it's thin.
You'd be looking for the thicker version or it wouldn't matter?

Oh, has it? Girl, I didn't even read the thread(17 pages! :eek: ). I just saw that hair and posted. :lol:

No, I don't want it if it's thin.:nono: I'm still mesmerized by the length.:drunk:

I would love that length, don't know how I would be able to manage it though.
I would want it much thicker though. knowing me it would stay in one or two braided pigtails rolled up into a bun:lachen:

It's pretty because it appears healthy, but that length and that cut is boring, IMO.

I wouldn't want hair that long. :nono: I can't imagine trying to shampoo it myself. And I would go through TONS of conditioner!! I think my BSL hair gets caught on stuff a lot...whew, hair that long probably gets caught on EVERYTHING.

ITA...even though I love some hair, I think this has convinced me to get long layers (once I get to my goal) so that it isn't just flat and lifeless.

Wow - he died 2 months ago. That's so sad b/c he was only 35. I really wonder what happened. I remember someone posted saying that their friend did both the husband & the wife's hair & that they were both natural & straightened frequently. If you're still keeping up with this thread, can you please tell us what happened to Robert? Forgive me if I'm being too nosy - I was going to set an appointment. I used to live in Conyers & was upset b/c he was so close & I didn't know anything about him. :perplexed

I was on myspace and found this pic...

1138654227_l.jpg

1138581823_l.jpg

The stylist has great hair too! Of course he's a guy, but I'd love to have his head of hair! :lol:
The profile was for some hair salon in the area... anyone go to Eptiome Hair Studio?

Mods- if this is in the wrong place, please move. Thanks!

thanks for this..this is the inspiration I need..... :drunk:

Yes, her hair is too long for my tastes too. I wouldn't wanna have that much hair to deal with. I have enough work around the house to do with husband and baby. No thanks. But it's wonderful to see a Black woman with long beautiful and healthy hair. I wanna see her fotki and find out her regimen.

I checked out their Myspace page, and the other women's hair looks nice too. I only know one stylist who can get my hair to look like that when I leave the salon. Everyone else failed; whether Black or Dominican. Too bad they're based in Georgia....lol

Wow! I can't believe I missed this one. I can't believe I read this whole thread! :shocked: I found it on google while I was looking for another thread. I'm shocked b/c I feel like I went through their life. She was his wife, then he died. :( So much information.

I like the length and the health. When I reach that length, I will probably get it cut into a nice long waist length style. I am not criticizing her. If she wanted a style, she could cut one or have one cut. However, for me, I would need a part somewhere and some layers.

But definately kudos on the length and health. :worship2:

When my hair gets that long and I have the style and thickness that I want, I'll come back to claim my hair queen status.
:kneel:

:lachen:

Did anyone get her regimen yet?

Back