I think i made it back to BSL

dede1129

After my last setback on new years where I got my "trim" from BSL to BSB I think I made it back to BSL, what do you think??

Attachments

• image-3803960535.jpg
    image-3803960535.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 384
congratulations33.gif

I think you're almost there. It looks like only a few pieces are touching the top of BSL. You aren't really supposed to go by the bra. The hair is supposed to be touching below the shoulder blade (BSB).

I think you're almost there. It looks like only a few pieces are touching the top of BSL. You aren't really supposed to go by the bra. The hair is supposed to be touching below the shoulder blade (BSB).

huh? I dont understand ... or my body is abnormal.
I thought BSB and BSL were two close but distinct lengths

my bra strap sits a good 1-2 inches (depends on if ur measuring from the top or bottom of the strap) below the bottom of my shoulder blade

Haha, just had a funny moment:

I looked at the OP's pic and I said to myself while shaking my head "Nah, I don't think you made it, but you're definitely BSL" and then I read the post again and saw that's what she was after and I was like "Oh YEAH"!!!!!!!

@SimJam, I think what @*CherryPie* is saying is BSL is no longer used as a yardstick because the bra position can change and a raised strap sorta makes anal folks raise an eyebrow. Also someone with a thick strap can reach BSL faster than someone with a thin strap so what's what? At least with shoulder blades their positions never change which is why body parts became the better reference. After BSB, I think MBL is the next stop. For some of us BSB replaced BSL.

The images below show how confusing BSL can be:

sonBSLisnotanaccuratemilestone-vi.jpg

Last edited:
I think it is best to go by the body part (BSB), as we do with all the other length milestones. People will wear their bra straps as necklaces to claim BSL. :spinning: And what can you really say? Can't tell folks how to wear their bras... It's best to just use guide posts that are unchanging.

Back