Somebody break out the kleenex *tears*

I didn't think BB needed to be humbled, she never came accross as conceited, just someone enjoying the results of her hard work. Every one has a 'catch' to their videos, an intro or outro, this was hers. I would whip my hair too.

I agree, I was a little shocked by my friend's comment. However, I guess I can see both sides of the coin. Though, knowing her personality, I'm sure she wasn't saying it to be mean.

Awww BB :bighug:

She's removed the vid now. :( I love BB, I really liked all those hair shaking vids - I like her style. :)

I'm sure her hair looks good even if she doesn't think so, and she seems to be fast grower so she'll probably be back there by fall.

i had accidently unsub'ed from her! i hate this happened!
i do the same dance when i hit goals, or even if i have a good hair day, lol. she never seemed high and mighty to me

I love hair. I really do (evidenced by my $6.50 membership here:look:) but yeah, it seemed extra. I think I got whiplash from watching that video. :lachen:

LOL i love hair too. i had lurked on this board for years before i subscribed. i joined in 2006. i think that was the time when i went in to hypothyroidism. my hair was coming out in handfuls. then i started taking the medication for it, and guess what? one of the side effects is hair loss. LOL. i was like oh my gosh nooooooooooooooooooo, but after 3 months, it stopped. i was cryin'. i was like oh Lord please, make it stop. i know it's just hair, but make it stop haha. it did grow back long and really thick. :yep:

my hair has come out twice becaues of some type of illness i've had. ugh, i understand her crying. :lachen:

I love hair. I really do (evidenced by my $6.50 membership here:look:) but yeah, it seemed extra. I think I got whiplash from watching that video. :lachen:

:lol::lol::lol:

I actually got a little dizzy watching that video! She has made great progress and is obviously very proud of that accomplishment.

IA ... Xavier That's very inconsiderate, she's upset.. it was her mom who she wholeheartedly trusted... And I guess she would have expressed exactly how much off she wanted...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Long Hair Care Forum App

I swear I was not trying to be mean. I just think that crying over your 2.5 inch loss ON YOUTUBE is not something I would do.

If I cried every time I sliced my hurr off....Jesus be a waterbucket....:look:

Her hair is still long and looks nice. As was already stated, I hope she doesn't let this come between her and her mother....

Did she know that her mom couldn't cut hair? Her mom, clearly showed her inexperience to hair. She didn't even hold the hair or cared enough to really touch it while cutting it. Just wow.

I think she was multi tasking though....camera in one hand, scissors in the other......she had a lot on her plate....

If I cried every time I sliced my hurr off....Jesus be a waterbucket....:look:

Her hair is still long and looks nice. As was already stated, I hope she doesn't let this come between her and her mother....

I haven't even seen the video but I laughed out loud when I read the bolded! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Back