I Think He's Jealous

:bighug:
Everyone, good or bad, served a purpose in our lives. May he RIP.

You have done nothing wrong. fh will just have to deal. Sometimes we have irrational feelings when we love. But at the moment it is his problem.

Concentrate on you and getting through this. It is not as if you can forget or pretend he did not mean something to you at one point in your life.

I think your FH is a bit cold cause death is a huge deal - maybe he has never lost someone or he has lost too many people and has hardened his heart to it.

Ultimately however NO MAN, no matter how nice would take well to the "someone close to my heart" line - that sounds like you still were in love with the ex and now he is gone your mourning him and leaving your SO to compete with a ghost.

I would take some time from him and be around friends and family you can grieve with - this is obviously a big loss for you but you can't expect FH to mourn with you sadly. It's too much to ask of anyone.

I am also very sorry for your loss. I would be devastated and inconsolable if any of my exes died so young, irrespective of how it ended, they all meant a lot to me and made me the woman I am today. We are all grown up and have moved on but I appreciate that they reach out to me every now and then no matter how lame their little messages are. Life is too short to stay mad.

:bighug:
Everyone, good or bad, served a purpose in our lives. May he RIP.

You have done nothing wrong. fh will just have to deal. Sometimes we have irrational feelings when we love. But at the moment it is his problem.

Concentrate on you and getting through this. It is not as if you can forget or pretend he did not mean something to you at one point in your life.

:yep:

My ex-bf died from a rare form of colon cancer last year at 37. We weren't in touch aside from the time I messaged him on FB upon learning that his cancer had gotten worse.

It had been yeeeears since we were together but I was so hurt. This was someone I once loved, had a physical relationship with, the guy who threw me the only surprise party I've ever had when I turned 21. That's something I'll never forget.

OP, I'm sorry for your loss. :bighug:

Back