I just got married

atlantatiffany

I was having a traditional wedding and decided to go against it and do something different. My husband and I went to the courthouse and planned an intimate dinner at our fave restaurant. It was the best wedding ever. Just wanted to share.

Attachments

• P1010020.JPG
    P1010020.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 571
  • P1010026.JPG
    P1010026.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 616
I was having a traditional wedding and decided to go against it and do something different. My husband and I went to the courthouse and planned an intimate dinner at our fave restaurant. It was the best wedding ever. Just wanted to share.
Congratulations hun.

Now that sounds like my kinda wedding. Way to go girlie. :up:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look gorgeous and you guy make a beautiful couple!!!!!!!!! I wish you guys many blessings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! Glad you and your new hubby enjoyed it. At the end of the day tha's that matters.

AWWW Congratulations!
That is EXACTLY the kind of wedding I want! You look lovely...beautiful couple...May you be blessed and happy!

Back