I just got married

You look beautiful in your dress :) and the groom looks pretty good too :grin::grin::grin: Congratulations and all the best to you!

that sounds smart to me going into a marriage in $10k+ for a one day event is not the thing to do

you looked lovely!

First things first - Congratulations!! You looked radiant and you two make a beautiful couple.

Second - Cosigning with msportugal. DH and I had a large wedding. We had to deal with so much stuff, bickering, ugly personalities, etc. Wish we had done something else with the $$$!

Congrats!!

Sometimes, simplicity is best.... :yep: :up:

I was having a traditional wedding and decided to go against it and do something different. My husband and I went to the courthouse and planned an intimate dinner at our fave restaurant. It was the best wedding ever. Just wanted to share.

You look beautiful! Congratulations!

I am a staunch advocate of the wedding being all about the couple. I admire the way you went with your heart and what was truly the best for you two!

:grin:

Thanks so much for all the wonderful compliments. I always wanted to have a wedding but without the big price tag. So it was nice to still have the small wedding without spending a ton of money.

That's what we did toooo! Girl, you saved yourself the stress and aggravation of a wedding and tens of thousands of dollars!!!! :yep:

I was having a traditional wedding and decided to go against it and do something different. My husband and I went to the courthouse and planned an intimate dinner at our fave restaurant. It was the best wedding ever. Just wanted to share.

Congratulation lady, lovely pics!!!

Back