I just got married

You guys look so cute.

That's my kind of wedding!

A trip to the courthouse and a backyard BBQ is all I'll need.

Congrats to you and your husband. You both look very beautiful.

This is what my DF and I are planning on doing. Perhaps a tad bit different. What process did you go through when you got married at the courthouse?
I was having a traditional wedding and decided to go against it and do something different. My husband and I went to the courthouse and planned an intimate dinner at our fave restaurant. It was the best wedding ever. Just wanted to share.

Last edited:
Congrats and God Bless!!

You make a cute couple and you look stunning - a very classic beauty. I love that your look is timeless.

This is what my DF and I are planning on doing. Perhaps a tad bit different. What process did you go through when you got married at the courthouse?

We got married at the fulton county courthouse. You don't have to live in fulton county to get married at the courthouse just apply for your marriage license there. We applied for our license on friday and got married on friday, all in the same day.

They do the weddings for free on friday at 2:30 just make sure your on time. They don't accept anyone after 3pm. The marriage license is $61. The process is very easy. You mainly answer a few questions. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Congrats! 2 yrs ago my husband and I were in the middle of planning our wedding when we just up and decided to fly to vegas and get married. His family was disappointed but we loved it and thats all the mattered.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! You and your hubby look so beautiful and serence in the pics. God bless the 2 of you and your marriage!!!!!

Enjoy!!!! I'm also a newlywed. 3 months yesterday:drunk:

You look gorgeous! Congratulations - you make a lovely attractive couple. Wishing you both much blessings. :yep: :up:

Thanks for the info. I will pm you if I have anymore questions. Again congratulations!!!
We got married at the fulton county courthouse. You don't have to live in fulton county to get married at the courthouse just apply for your marriage license there. We applied for our license on friday and got married on friday, all in the same day.

They do the weddings for free on friday at 2:30 just make sure your on time. They don't accept anyone after 3pm. The marriage license is $61. The process is very easy. You mainly answer a few questions. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Back