I just got married

Congrats!

Also I visited your blog - I have a light blue couch and I LOVE it. But, you do have to commit to regular fabric cleanings, as blue shows dirt even more quickly than lighter colors like ivory.

I know I am late but, CONGRATULATIONS. You looked beautiful in your dress. I also enjoyed your blog photos.

:congrats: on becoming a Mrs.!!!You're a pretty bride!
8.gif

You look GORGEOUS! your hair is perfect! The dress is so lovely. I'm glad you had a wedding YOUR way. I would love to do something like this.

Congratulations!!!!!!!

If I could do it all over again, I would probably do the same thing.

You go girl!!

Ditto. It just makes more sense to me now after wasting $30,000 of my daddy's money and I'm divorced now:blush:

I know I am late, but best wishes to you hun! You made such a gorgeous bride! Very classic dress...love it!!!! May God bless your union!!

May god bless you and your union eternally. I am a newly wed also and I love the way it feels to have someone who it compeletly devoted to you....

Congrats!

Congratulations! You two look so beautiful that you look like you should be on the top of a wedding! Girl, I love your hair, dress, shoes, gloves, et cetera!

Congratulations on the wedding... I wish you and your husband a blessed and fulfilled marriage.

A part of me would love to have a wedding like this...

Back