I couldn't take it anymore. I had to BC!!!!!!!!

natural_one

Well I was planning on waiting until Sat to get it done, but my hair was such a mess, ever braidout I did looked like a hot mess. So today I went to buy some Kinky Curly and the hairdresser was just finishing a client so I asked if she had time to cut it. She kept asking are you sure you want to do this? I swear she asked me about 5 times :wallbash: I just smiled each time and said go ahead. I had about 5 inches of new growth, but I wanted it shorter so she went pretty short but I love it!....Well below is the finished project with Knot today and Kinky Curly. I am soooo happy that I did it!

Attachments

• phpjxIixKAM.jpg
    phpjxIixKAM.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 250
  • php0OuSREAM.jpg
    php0OuSREAM.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 264
  • php3kiZZkAM.jpg
    php3kiZZkAM.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 258
Thanks ladies! I am soo happy its all gone. I transitioned for 8 mths and around the 6 mnth i was getting that itch...I forgot how much I loved my curlies. :)

I love it too...but tell me...why'd she cut off all of the new growth on the sides? Did she ask you if you wanted it cut low on the sides and back?
I'm just asking, lol.....
Anywhoo......you look beautiful girl!!! Welcome to the natural side!

I love it too...but tell me...why'd she cut off all of the new growth on the sides? Did she ask you if you wanted it cut low on the sides and back?
I'm just asking, lol.....
Anywhoo......you look beautiful girl!!! Welcome to the natural side!

I told her I wanted a nice but slightly different style to wear for the summer, so she left a little more on the top and less on the sides. Its a borderline flat top, but it works. :grin:

I told her I wanted a nice but slightly different style to wear for the summer, so she left a little more on the top and less on the sides. Its a borderline flat top, but it works. :grin:

Ohhhh, ok, lol....so long as you ok'd her to cut off all of your ng, lol...

Congrats!!! It looks really cute on you!

Ohhhh, ok, lol....so long as you ok'd her to cut off all of your ng, lol...

yeah i told her it was ok. :) I wasnt too concerned with it being long. My hair grows like wildfire anyway, so the length will come. I am just happy to be able to roll out of bed and spritz w/ water.

Back