I couldn't take it anymore...

glamazon386

I cut all my hair off. At 23 weeks I BCed. And I actually like it! It wasn't as hard as I thought it was gonna be. I called earlier today and made an appt to get a weave tomm afternoon and I was like hmmm I wonder what my hair will look like if I cut some of these relaxed ends. No one ever sees my hair anyway so I figured what the hell? So I slapped some conditioner on it and cut a few pieces in the back. Before I knew it it was all gone. :eek: I still can't believe I did it. I'll be back later to post some pictures.

that's how my BC happened...cut off a little just to see and before i knew it all the relaxed ends were gone :lol:

can't wait to see pics :D

Congrads!!!I am so happy for you. You guys are making me consider going natural with all of these beautiful styles. I cant wait to see the pics.

WHOA... CONGRATS I WONDER WHETHER I WILL EVER GET THE NERVE TO DO THAT. THAT MUST BE ONE OF THE MOST LIBERATING FEELINGS IN THE WORLD- FOR A BLACK WOMAN TO BC

I cant wait to see pics! I bet you're gonna look fierce! Are you still getting the weave? I think you should be having fun with your new hair. :clap:

Congrats!!!:clap: That is so funny because I was detangling tonight and I thought about cut off a few pieces just to see what it looked like. If i had the right kind of scissors I may have went to town too!!!:grin: I am anxious to see the pics as well!!!

OMG...Congrats!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. I can not wait to see the pics. Enjoy your new hair and being 100% natural....I can't wait till the day I can join you.

24.gif
CONGRATS!!!
24.gif

Trimbride Chants
"PIC PIC PIC PIC"

Congrats on your BC, I dunno if I have that much courage yet but mo power to ya!!!!!

determined_to_grow said:
WHOA... CONGRATS I WONDER WHETHER I WILL EVER GET THE NERVE TO DO THAT. THAT MUST BE ONE OF THE MOST LIBERATING FEELINGS IN THE WORLD- FOR A BLACK WOMAN TO BC

I totally agree!! Congratulations!

Oh my gosh, Bmore, I cant believe it! Thats great!!! Congratulations to you girl, i know that must have felt so freeing and empowering to get rid of those relaxed ends!!!!

Cant wait to see pics!

Congratulations on your big chop. I would love to see the pics. I was wondering may i have your password to your album?:)

Back