I couldn't take it anymore...

Congrats on taking the plunge...can't wait to see it!!!

ETA: I just saw it...looks good!!!

Last edited:
bmoreflyygirl said:
I cut all my hair off. At 23 weeks I BCed. And I actually like it! It wasn't as hard as I thought it was gonna be. I called earlier today and made an appt to get a weave tomm afternoon and I was like hmmm I wonder what my hair will look like if I cut some of these relaxed ends. No one ever sees my hair anyway so I figured what the hell? So I slapped some conditioner on it and cut a few pieces in the back. Before I knew it it was all gone. :eek: I still can't believe I did it. I'll be back later to post some pictures.[/quote]
Hurry Hurry..I can't wait to see the pictures

bmoreflyygirl said:
After:

3.jpg
Lovely! :yay: I bet it was a relieving feeling! I had an inkling you would cut your hair sooner! And with your cute face, I bet you look fabulous with this new cut!

Congratulations and enjoy your natural hair! :)
:bouncy:

Congratulations! You are going to look so adorable. Your hair looks really soft. I love it when ladies wear hair that length pushed back with a headband. It is so cute.

Awww thanks!! My mom took it better than I thought she would. No drama for once. :lachen: I told her on the phone and she was like really? Why? Oh Okay...

Back