I Come Into Town Periodically For Business Let's Meet (married Man)

You went to school with the friend too? Definitely sounds like you've come up.

It could be that they've talked about you for a "business opportunity." Not that you'd be open to that but it could be something other than a married man looking to cheat.
Then why not say that? Doubtful. The history with this guy is that he has asked to meet me before. I’m not interested.

The point is that I have no interest in giving the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:
Then why not say that? Doubtful. The history with this guy is that he has asked to meet me before. I’m not interested.

The point is that I have no interest in giving the benefit of the doubt.
Business opportunities are usually mlm or network marketing and no one would agree to hear more if they knew upfront. I’m not suggesting you should give him the benefit of the doubt. Not wanting to meet is sufficient. It just occurred to me when you mentioned the friend that they could be interested in recruiting you.

Business opportunities are usually mlm or network marketing and no one would agree to hear more if they knew upfront. I’m not suggesting you should give him the benefit of the doubt. Not wanting to meet is sufficient. It just occurred to me when you mentioned the friend that they could be interested in recruiting you.
No, the friend was mentioned to force me into meeting HIM.

Back