I Am The Placeholder Wife.

Thank all of you for the advice and well wishes. I really appreciate it.

I do believe in the Universe and what it will bring. I thank God that I am able to see the signs placed around me. Dh calls me superstitious but I told him it was meant for me to catch him talking on the phone that day because everything fell in place and led me right there and he did everthing I knew he was going to do. Now whether this was done for me to react or for him to change, that I don't know.

I can't read the signs when it comes to leaving or staying though. The universe put it in front of me/smacked me in the face with the signs sometimes. But I don't know how to deal with it because, it is such a drastic decision both ways. Considering I am not living in poor conditions yet I know I could be living better and happier. Was this a sign for me to store and use later, while I get myself together in preparation for what's to come?

The universe done already gave you a sign. Now you need strength and strategy.

If I were you, I would prepare for divorce and make sure every little thing is in order just in case. I'm talking financially, where you could stay etc. All the practical details.

I would give it (the thought of divorce) some more time just to make sure I was ready.

I feel the sadness of your posts. :rose:

I agree things will progress sooner or later so op needs to get in front of this pronto.

Op if you have a support system now is the time to lean on them. They don't have to know you business but for the emotional support. Or many be they can watch the kids while you make moves..

@brownb83

I/We have no emotional support, Our situation is better than most of our friends/family members so all they tell us is to "keep working on it and what are we complaining about because things could be worse". We have no family here and no one to watch the kids. (I wouldn't leave my kids with my family even if they were here/I couldn't because they would be watching themselves and picking up bad habits :(. ) I wish I did have better support.

Back