I am so excited

:yep: Let me tell you ladies what happened last night :love: Well, I get to his mother's house (because that's where he told me to go and wait for him) and I sit down and start talking to his mother. Only this is no ordinary conversation. She's talking about how much he has grown as a man since he's met me and how she can tell that he's really in love with me and how now that I'm a part of the family, that she knows I will take care of him. I'm sitting there like, "ok" :rolleyes: So he comes in and asks if I'm ready and we head out. He tells me that he's taking me to the Chinese Buffet... :look: :ohwell: Then asks me do I know why he chose the chinese buffet? I said not really. And he explains that it's the first place we talked about really getting married. :love: After we eat like 2 pigs we went to go get ice cream, then we come to the house. As we were walking in he tells me to go ahead in the house, that he's going to run to his mother's house and talk to his sister :ohwell: (my house is right next door to his mom) I was thinking that it was a bad end to an evening but oh well.
So I come in and there are rose petals on the floor, candles lit, and a trail of rosepetals leading to the bedroom. The bedroom door is closed and there's a note on the door that said "read me first".....
And the letter read:

To Caramela

Let me start off by saying that every beautiful queen deserves to stand upon rose petals everywhere they walk. And believe me you are no exception. Tonight I want to play a game just to see if I know you as well as I think. Let's see.

The past
Early this evening you spent some time with a young sexy intelligent kind hearted man. He was dressed in a shirt and tie and said I love you mulitiple times. You went and ate at a restuarant that you previously took him to when you first discussed wedding plans.

The present
I'm guessing that right now you are reading this letter wondering where I'm going with all this possibly smiling. Well I'll tell you. Using my mystic powers I know that you are now opening the door : slowly now, let's keep the mood set...

The future
You will step into the room, sit on the bed and await a young man by the name of D. He has a familiar face to you. In fact you know him better than anyone else. With all that said this young man has some things to say to you. YOu will begin to listen to his words with your ears but you will then begin to feel his sincerity with your heart. He will then come up the stairs when you give him the signal call (WHOO DEE WHOO) sike, you will simply say "I'm ready"

When I opened the door, there were more candles, rose petals and he had "our song" (Stairway to Heaven - The O'jays) playing. He came in explained how much he loved me and proposed to me with a gorgeous ring!!!! Of course I said yes!!!!! I am so happy! I want to show you the ring but I don't know how to upload it from my computer.... Maybe I'll put it into my avatar....

:yep:

Congrats!! I got a chill while reading the letter while sitting here listening to Waiting to Exhale soundtrack.

I'm truly happy for you!! May your marriage and life be blessed!!

:yep: Let me tell you ladies what happened last night :love: Well, I get to his mother's house (because that's where he told me to go and wait for him) and I sit down and start talking to his mother. Only this is no ordinary conversation. She's talking about how much he has grown as a man since he's met me and how she can tell that he's really in love with me and how now that I'm a part of the family, that she knows I will take care of him. I'm sitting there like, "ok" :rolleyes: So he comes in and asks if I'm ready and we head out. He tells me that he's taking me to the Chinese Buffet... :look: :ohwell: Then asks me do I know why he chose the chinese buffet? I said not really. And he explains that it's the first place we talked about really getting married. :love: After we eat like 2 pigs we went to go get ice cream, then we come to the house. As we were walking in he tells me to go ahead in the house, that he's going to run to his mother's house and talk to his sister :ohwell: (my house is right next door to his mom) I was thinking that it was a bad end to an evening but oh well.
So I come in and there are rose petals on the floor, candles lit, and a trail of rosepetals leading to the bedroom. The bedroom door is closed and there's a note on the door that said "read me first".....
And the letter read:

To Caramela

Let me start off by saying that every beautiful queen deserves to stand upon rose petals everywhere they walk. And believe me you are no exception. Tonight I want to play a game just to see if I know you as well as I think. Let's see.

The past
Early this evening you spent some time with a young sexy intelligent kind hearted man. He was dressed in a shirt and tie and said I love you mulitiple times. You went and ate at a restuarant that you previously took him to when you first discussed wedding plans.

The present
I'm guessing that right now you are reading this letter wondering where I'm going with all this possibly smiling. Well I'll tell you. Using my mystic powers I know that you are now opening the door : slowly now, let's keep the mood set...

The future
You will step into the room, sit on the bed and await a young man by the name of D. He has a familiar face to you. In fact you know him better than anyone else. With all that said this young man has some things to say to you. YOu will begin to listen to his words with your ears but you will then begin to feel his sincerity with your heart. He will then come up the stairs when you give him the signal call (WHOO DEE WHOO) sike, you will simply say "I'm ready"

When I opened the door, there were more candles, rose petals and he had "our song" (Stairway to Heaven - The O'jays) playing. He came in explained how much he loved me and proposed to me with a gorgeous ring!!!! Of course I said yes!!!!! I am so happy! I want to show you the ring but I don't know how to upload it from my computer.... Maybe I'll put it into my avatar....

:yep:

okay.....the above bolded is where I broke down, girl! *screaming* CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back