How will you look with your goal length?! Just a bit of fun...

Candy_C

Hey well, if your into visualization and positive thinking, what better way to computer generate a pic of yourself with your goal length?!

I use microsoft paintbrush, i simply selected a section of my hair, hit copy and pasted it and stuck it on to my goal...here is the result of waistlength hair...

lol and dont laugh, i know it crap, but oh my god i'm soooooooooo gonna grow my hair 2 waistlength, it looks beautiful!

have a go of your own and post em up! seeing these really makes u want the length!

Attachments

• howdoilook.jpg
    howdoilook.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 809
LOL! this was a lot of fun. mine looks crappy too, but if i squint and look, you almost think it's real! yay, that was exciting. i dunno if it's gonna show up, i added as attachment...

Attachments

• CIMG39091-vlong again.JPG
    CIMG39091-vlong again.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 294
HighlyFavored1 said:
LOL! this was a lot of fun. mine looks crappy too, but if i squint and look, you almost think it's real! yay, that was exciting. i dunno if it's gonna show up, i added as attachment...

wow, i didn't really need 2 even suint, just took a step back lol!!

your hairs gonna look so nice at that length!!!!

Last edited:
felicia said:
Hey! that's some bra you have there. I've never seen a double strap one :lachen: jk it looks nice though

ahahahaa! i knew somebody would spot it.looks like i have 2 sets of boobies :o

Last edited:
I cant do any minipulating to my pics right now , I just know imma look hella sexy :eyebrows2
My husband isnt going to be able to keep his hands off me :D

This is my ultimate goal hair. I am so far:perplexed , but up for the challenge:D !

Attachments

• Goal hair.JPG
    Goal hair.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
Candy_C said:
wow, i didn't really need 2 even suint, just took a step back lol!!

your hairs gonna look so nice at that length!!!!

thanks! you started a really good thread, i'm waiting for more people to post, it's exciting seeing the finished products!

Rabia, that looks so realistic, its gonna look good girl!! keep looking at it and you will get it. i did one of these for myself last year, and completely surpassed it!!

It is good to know that I am not the only one obsessed. You girls are Cray Zay!!! But I love it cuz so am I:p

Here goes...

Attachments

• Hair Update Journalgoal.jpg
    Hair Update Journalgoal.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 263
Wow Trimbride, if I didn't know any better, I would have thought that the second pic was the actual length of your hair. It looks great!

Here's my first goal, APL.
fake_comp-vi.jpg

It's actually only about 2 inches away. I'm hoping to have another 3 inches by the end of the year.

Last edited:
Is photoshop the only way we can do side by side photos or crop? If so, is there a way I can get it for free or at a cheap price?

This is hard to do with curly multicoloured hair!
I'm bored, anyone with straight, one colour hair want me to do their pic for them?

Bublnbrnsuga said:
CandyC, are you still transitioning?

hey! no i'm not going to transition until i reach hiplength, and then i will slowly but surely start a natural journey/adventure! and them when i reach that natural goal i may have a curly perm! i wanna try everything once :)

PerfectDoak said:
This is hard to do with curly multicoloured hair!
I'm bored, anyone with straight, one colour hair want me to do their pic for them?

your hair would look so good in cornrows with your blue n blackness goin on.

Candy_C said:
your hair would look so good in cornrows with your blue n blackness goin on.

Yeah, if only I could do them :lol:
I can do 1 down either side of the front of my head, that's all. I tried that and it looked pretty cool though :D

Hey Candy

This is actually a fabulous idea. This is actually how I lost weight for the first time 5 years ago. I did it by subconscious mind that I was already small like your doing. I wasn't conscoiously aware of the fact that I was doing it though. :lol: I cannot wait to try it on my hair goals.

Plenty!

Plenty said:
Hey Candy

This is actually a fabulous idea. This is actually how I lost weight for the first time 5 years ago. I did it by subconscious mind that I was already skinny like your doing. I wasn't conscoiously aware of the fact that I was doing it though. :lol: I cannot wait to try it on my hair goals.

Plenty!

hey plenty...i can understand why ur method worked. its like, if u see it, u REALLLLY WANT IT..esp on your own self...sometimes if you havent got a plan its like a road to nowhere...:)

PerfectDoak said:
Yeah, if only I could do them :lol:
I can do 1 down either side of the front of my head, that's all. I tried that and it looked pretty cool though :D

lolo thats all i can do too! mine r so loose. i can flat twist a lilly but not good enough to walk out the house with :p

Candy_C said:
lolo thats all i can do too! mine r so loose. i can flat twist a lilly but not good enough to walk out the house with :p

I was soo excited when I learnt how to do that, I thought "woohoo! I can cornrow now". Then I tried it other places on my head and realised actually, I really can't.

I'll have to try flat twisting, seems a bit less complicated than cornrowing.

Back