How will you look with your goal length?! Just a bit of fun...

Hey well, if your into visualization and positive thinking, what better way to computer generate a pic of yourself with your goal length?!

I use microsoft paintbrush, i simply selected a section of my hair, hit copy and pasted it and stuck it on to my goal...here is the result of waistlength hair...

lol and dont laugh, i know it crap, but oh my god i'm soooooooooo gonna grow my hair 2 waistlength, it looks beautiful!

have a go of your own and post em up! seeing these really makes u want the length!

oh bless, i actuslly got there now

visualisation is they KEY ladies

please let this thread inspire you

oh bless, i actuslly got there now

visualisation is they KEY ladies

please let this thread inspire you

Congrats on reaching waistlength!:spinning: This thread was a great idea and I am inspired. I will post my photo once taken!

My ultimate goal length is BSL but this is the longest i could get it to look when i cropped it. I guess this would be APL.
creation-1.jpg

Here's mine! My avatar shows my current length (as of July 4th...still hiding:sekret:) the one below is of my goal length. This is weird though...the the "future" pic waistlength? I think I have a short torso...

2007-4.jpg

future-1.jpg

Last edited:
Here's mine. Mine kinda sucks cuz I don't know a whole lot about Paint but anyways...you get the idea!

Attachments

• Visual goal.JPG
    Visual goal.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 129
Here's mine! My avatar shows my current length (as of July 4th...still hiding:sekret:) the one below is of my goal length. This is weird though...the the "future" pic waistlength? I think I have a short torso...

2007-4.jpg

future-1.jpg

woooowwwwww

i wouldnt have known this was edited at all if i didnt see your avatar!

now all you have to do is look at this every so often and you will find urself there very soon!

well done xx

Wow you guys make it look so real, can anyone do my picture once I get some??? :D

This thread was such a good idea thanks for starting it CandyC :kiss:

That's so neat! I wish i had those graphic skills.... i wanna see what blunt tail bone length looks like on me! :grin:

This was waaayyyy koool!:drunk: I don't think I can handle hair longer than MBL that'll be my final goal (I couldn't do paint right to make it look good! But I made one showing me at Bra strap

Attachments

• NowandFutureHair.jpg
    NowandFutureHair.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
hey ladies i need some help. I really wanna try this. I went to microsoft paint brush and added my picture but i cant figure out how i can actually alter it. Somebody anybody HELP!! LOL

This is what I want my hair to eventually look like which is at full BSL!:grin:

Attachments

• 114.jpg
    114.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 34
  • 114-vi.jpg
    114-vi.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 15
Now I see how some people can have us fooled! :eek:
Your photoshopping looks really good :D
I know you will all look wonderful when you have reached your desired lengths.

Candy C - visualization really worked for you! :yep:

Just open a pic in Paint and then copy & paste the part you want to extend. For mine, I used the clone tool in my imaging program.

:lol:

I wanna be at the 2nd pic for our April check in, so I figured I'd put both. ;)

You will surley get there with a littl extra. I can't wat to get my relaxer so I can see what it look like.

I think in the end of December mine would be crossing over the Bra strap bridge and just entering mid back length land. Your hair has been playing there for a minute it has grown so much!

Back