How will you look with your goal length?! Just a bit of fun...

okay these are SO horrible, but i wanted to join in on the fun... LOL :lachen:

futurecomp.jpg

futurestraightcomp.jpg

I slaved away for over an hour trying to get a better one. Oh well. The real pic is from June '07. the imagined one is my first goal, APL. My ultimate goal is MBL but i haven't taken any pics of my back that far down yet.

290041015.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome thread.
well For the people who don't know how to manage paint,
1-the dotted rectangular allows you to select a part of the hair you want to copy.
2-Right-click on the selected area and click (copy).
3-right click again and click (copy) a copy will appear at the corner of the image, you will be able to click on it and while you still click on it, slide it to the place you want it to be.
4-you can use the 'undo' thing under the menu ' edition, (top pf the window) for things you just did wrong.

5-It is a tedious, long task but it's cool to do when you have patience.

trick: when you copy past a part of your hair, work your way down. there is a better effect.

What I did after is that I used the blurr tool in photoshop. It helped that my pictures were blurry at the biginning (took them with my phone)

HTH

Heres my new one!

newgoalyi4.jpg

by August 2008 i will hopefully get here. I'm gonna ogle at this pic every week and imagine having that length

and i know for sure, again i will get it :)

Last edited:
I opened my May 2007 progress picture in paint, copied the bottom portion of my hair, and pasted it on the bottom of the original portion.

The picture on the left is my hair as of September 2007. On the right is where I hope to be by May 2008 :blush:.

Wishful thinking :lachen:!

Attachments

• inspiration.jpg
    inspiration.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 28
This is how I look with a 16-18 in naturally curly weave install. I think that much hair would be about MBL on me. It doesn't look long enough at all too me!:nono::nono:

Attachments

• IMG_1646.jpg
    IMG_1646.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1640.jpg
    IMG_1640.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 10
Back