How Total Package Women Can Avoid Being Alone & Attract Great Men NOW

His 4 points:

1.Position yourself around the men who have the qualities that you are looking for. Find the events where those men go.

2. Advertise what men are looking for. Advertise that you would make a great wife.

3. Know your brand.

4. Be confident.

Pretty sound advice :yep:

His 4 points:

1.Position yourself around the men who have the qualities that you are looking for. Find the events where those men go.

2. Advertise what men are looking for. Advertise that you would make a great wife.

3. Know your brand.

4. Be confident.

Pretty sound advice :yep:

Thanks for rounding up his points..I didn't feel like watching the vid:look:
'Tis great advice!!

I like what he had to say but I have to wonder . . . what kind of "dr." is he? Is he like Sharee's "dr." boyfriend from RHoA? :lachen:

@Glib_Gurl
No. He's a real psychologist here in ATL. He also has a book "The Ring Formula" . I've actually heard some really good things from friends and people on this board about the book. I just haven't gotten around to reading it.

ETA: The link above it to the updated version of the first.

Last edited:
He was on Roger Alan Curries blogtalk show a year or two ago. I just heard his podcast a few months ago. I had already bought his book before listening to it and wish I would have saved my money. He basically tells you evertything in that two hour podcast. Honestly a lot of what he says is true. I have since moved on to better advice elsewhere in blogtalk land.

He does skirt the real reason why so many black women are single. Not sure why folks don't like to talk about the real reason and it's got nothing to do with these men.

Last edited:
I talked about it before earlier this year and folks were quite rude. I don't bother anymore with pointing people in the right direction on here when its quite obvious they don't appreciate it or even care to research. Folks made assumptions on the information when it was obvious they had not even listened to the information.

I will pm you privately.

I talked about it before earlier this year and folks were quite rude. I don't bother anymore with pointing people in the right direction on here when its quite obvious they don't appreciate it or even care to research. Folks made assumptions on the information when it was obvious they had not even listened to the information.

I will pm you privately.
VelvetRain[USER][/USER]
:yep: send me one too... Because Im wondering if im personally correct about my assumptions.

Can't watch the vid right now, but can someone explain the "Know your brand" concept? :perplexed

TIA.

I will pm you privately.

VelvetRain Don't be scared girl, inquiring minds want to know, or want a PM as well. :lol:

@VelvetRain Don't be scared girl, inquiring minds want to know, or want a PM as well. :lol:

Hmm no thanks. Personally no longer vested in that kind of dialogue on here. My mind is clear and I'm in a very good place emotionally and spiritually. Don't need or want to hear the back and forth debate and subsequent drama. I will send you a pm.

Hmm no thanks. Personally no longer vested in that kind of dialogue on here. My mind is clear and I'm in a very good place emotionally and spiritually. Don't need or want to hear the back and forth debate and subsequent drama. I will send you a pm.

I totally understand that; protect your spirit! :yep:

I'll be looking out for that PM!

Back