How Total Package Women Can Avoid Being Alone & Attract Great Men NOW

It is true about advertising your wifely traits.

I went to San Francisco a couple weeks ago to visit a friend. :couple:

I told I him I know I'll make an excellent girlfriend. He got very curious and was like why do you think you would be.

I ran down my list and he said ok. We had a wonderful weekend together as well. :cloud9:

Now, he's trying to get me to move out to San Fran or looking for possible opportunities to move back to the East Coast.

mischka LMAO. He still around. I may see him soon too.

But I am 100% single and I am not settlin' on or sexin' on NO ONE until I feel comfortable and he's talking commitment. San Fran is a great guy. Definitely husband material but on the opposite coast. Le sigh...if only he were closer.

BTW...I call this one my blonde Christian Bale. The more clean cut version anyway. LOL!

I'm currently reading this guy's book. He makes valid COMMON SENSE points, that for me, I was either never taught or have forgotten about. I watched some of his youtube videos that is reiterated in his books. I could have saved my money and watch the videos and take good notes.

I want to add to his first point....I believe women should ENJOY going to these events as well. Don't go to "meet a man" GO TO HAVE FUN!! Go for yourself.

I came to the conclusion that when its TIME, the right guy will be walking the same path as me.

His 4 points:

1.Position yourself around the men who have the qualities that you are looking for. Find the events where those men go.

2. Advertise what men are looking for. Advertise that you would make a great wife.

3. Know your brand.

4. Be confident.

Pretty sound advice :yep:

I watched several of his videos last night after reading this thread and I'm going to buy the book and the video about single moms raising boys. I dont think you can ever be over educated on any topic. I appreciate his advice. I dont have any negative opinions thus far. I particularly like his sentiment that men who approach fall in one of three categories: hit & quit it, hit and kick it and hit & commit. I also like hearing a man's pov on the topic.

Sent from my PC36100 using PC36100

I like what he had to say but I have to wonder . . . what kind of "dr." is he? Is he like Sharee's "dr." boyfriend from RHoA? :lachen:

He’s actually a psychologist with a PhD from at top school which is cool because all these pseudo doctors get on my nerves LOL.

I really liked the "Know Your Brand" concept because some people scream that they're one Brand, but their actions and the way they carry themselves suggest otherwise. That goes both ways, too. Men claim a brand and don't represent it well at all (and so do some of us), but if his brand doesn't compliment my brand, we have no business pursuing anything at all!

@VelvetRain Thanks for mentioning the blog talk show, I will have a listen before deciding whether or not to purchase the book. Mind sharing the other shows you've found?

Last edited:
@VelvetRain Thanks for mentioning the blog talk show, I will have a listen before deciding whether or not to purchase the book. Mind sharing the other shows you've found?

The other positive show is by Dedan Tolbert. He's actually a really informative guy and provides excellent advice to black women. That is his target audience anyway. If your a single black women and can't figure out why you're single you need to listen to his shows. It's a positive show. I don't subsrcibe to anything or anyone these days who is not positive so I can reccomend it's something you don't want to miss. Listen and get what it is you want out of life with regards to relationships.

Last edited:
Ladies I watched the video and then went out today and found out that dude is dead on. I went to a certain store to shop and I met a guy there that is not really what I want at all. Now I am starting to think maybe I need to suck it up and drive a little further out and go to the types of stores where men I want to meet shop.

The guy I met was nice enough but just not my type at all.

Ladies I watched the video and then went out today and found out that dude is dead on. I went to a certain store to shop and I met a guy there that is not really what I want at all. Now I am starting to think maybe I need to suck it up and drive a little further out and go to the types of stores where men I want to meet shop.

The guy I met was nice enough but just not my type at all.

What stores do the guys you want to meet shop in?

I would suggest asking the men you hang around that would be your type where they shop and hang out. The best store I have found is Best Buy after work on Thursday. Men love gadgets and TV and they don't spend a lot of time in clothing stores but in Best Buy all day long. Any electronics stores with large TV's would be a great start. I have also had luck at the book store and whenever you go out always sit at the bar.

For so reason I can't see the video. What's the title so I can search for it on you tube.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

Back