Can You Tell how a Man is in the Sack?

From my experience, those who brag about rocking your world are horrible. Those who make no mention of their skills usually will blow ya back out.

Yes fingers and toes...big feet / hands with short fingers /toes...small everything.

Height doesn't matter, look at the length of those fingers and toes!!

I thought this too but how many tall men have long fingers and big feet yet they have an avarage size Peen ?that doesn't mean much IMO.
Dh has relatively small hands and feet and he s very well endowed .:blush:

From my experience, those who brag about rocking your world are horrible. Those who make no mention of their skills usually will blow ya back out.

cm-32243-050ac35eb184d4.gif

I thought this too but how many tall men have long fingers and big feet yet they have an avarage size Peen ?that doesn't mean much IMO.
Dh has relatively small hands and feet and he s very well endowed .:blush:

Lol, now there will always be exceptions to the rule. I'm not saying it's foolproof, but I'm going to say 60-80% of the time, the fingers/toes are going to be spot on..I don't go buy hands/feet. I knew a couple of guys
6'4 and 6'5...big hands, short fingers. :perplexed:ohwell::blush:

Also I'm talking about length, not skill. Those are 2 different things.
I've known men with length/girth - 0 skill...flip side, decent length/girth - amazing skill.

I'm still wary of those short toes/ fingers. :lol::lol:

Last edited:
It's a skill I have cultivated over the years. It's never failed me. That's all I can say. I can LOOk at a dude and tell:look:

wow. this is more entertaining than the entertainment forum.

I definitely can't rely on height to distinguish size. a lot of the physical attributes seem to be kind of a gauge but there are jus too many exceptions to the rules for them to be reliable (had a man with long skinny fingers, short man with stubby fingers, total geek with NO dancing ability, all put it down and made me phone a friend).

my experience has been that certain personalities are better indicators than physicality. pay attention to sincerity in attentiveness to what you say and what you do. men that recall everything you say, remember small details of things you like or don't like, are very good lovers. not those idiots that stare at you and say what they think you want to hear like, "damn baby you so beautiful!" on repeat. i'm talking about the ones that surprise you with what they remember from a conversation, when you're happy or frustrated. sincerity. they want to please you and will monitor each moan, eye roll, lip bite, arched back. not only will they perform they will ALWAYS get better as time goes on.

pay attention to men with genuine and realistic ambitions. pie in the sky dudes that don't get what they want get depressed, and depressed men don't perform. known fact. this lends to inconsistent love making, so good D one day, bad D the next. men with realistic expectations and drive set goals, have focus and stay the course. if you are his goal, he's going to conquer you.

also, men with a healthy dose if skepticism seem to make good lovers as well. men that question things always want to find the right answer or the alternative, they are inquisitive by nature and what to find the solution by almost any means necessary. their curiosity and desire to solve your problems will work in your favor in bed.

all of these traits have proven incredibly successful for me irrespective of body size type. I will say this, even if he doesn't take me to the moon the first trip off earth, we damn sure end up there because of his desire to get me there. good men ALWAYS want to best themselves.

NuBraveHeart tell me more! :lol:

I wish there was a whole section for sex threads. There needs to be more crazy threads like this one. I'm dying! You guys r too funny

Chris Brown looks like he has youth on his side....and we seen what he is working with in the package department. Don't surprise me that Ri Ri went back to that dy*k....No Sir.

Back