Can You Tell how a Man is in the Sack?

^^Are you talking about Mr. President? I don't want to go there because I love me some Michelle and I don't want to picture the president like that but ummmm yeah. He looks very very confident and experienced.

I know a guy IRL that looks like he would just tear you up. He seems like one of them types that will have you posted up on the wall. I drift off thinking every time I see him. Whew!

Ya'll gonna have to leave my President alone...I just can't picture him gettin it in...NO!:nono:

Yes, ladies! I am talking about President OOOOOOOO! :look:

I think Johnny Depp is def an @ss man. I think he's probably into anything that dominating including hair pulling. But he's a tad weird so he'd probably want to do some freaky ish with you like *** you in a velvet covered room with strobe lights. :yep:

That sound tight :look:

And I gotta have rough hands. Look like you can do some man's work.

And yes a walk does tell something. LOL I remember this one comedian on Comicview said the more f-up the walk, the bigger the thang. Probably so. I like a smooth, heavy walk and a nice stance though.

Ladies please share more indicators and signs that you pick up on so us other ladies can improve our detection skills:grin:

Hmmmm.....I rep #teamskinnyni**as because they usually have the biggest (read: thick and long) d!cks. "Solid" (tall with large frames and in shape) they can do some damage as well.

Average height and husky they can put it down too.

Short with small hands and fingers...no ma'am

Obese...it's a toss up....tall and obese they can usually work it. Short and obese....friend zone....just let them eat the p*ssy...not worth much else.

But, but, hands never failed me. :lol: Although I didn't have the opportunity to explore before DH, talking to other women and observing packages :sekret: helped me make the connection. Skinny, feminine fingers on a man are not a good indicator for me. 90% of the men who have strong, manly hands with thick and long fingers match in the lower department.
Watch how your man eats and you might know how he EATS. :giggle: If he's too dainty and proper while eating then he will probably do the same with the hooha.

Hmmmm....how a man eats is not always accurate. I have been with some men who eat "proper" and later on they eat like champs.

ETA: I cannot stand skinny fingers on a man. What are they supposed to do with them? Makes me shudder!

LOL word! Long and skinny they can get more fingers in...who uses just one finger anyway? Anytime I have ever made love to a woman I use at least 2 or 3 fingers :look:

no wonder i had a sex dream of alec baldwin once! i didnt even have a crush on him yet we're sexing in my dream :nono:

Speaking on mannerisms, two times I dated two high-energy almost hyper guys, one said he was ADHD.

They were like jack rabbits. :/ Stay away from the ADHD types unless you like feeling you're being jackhammered up the wall. :lol:

BUMP :grin:

I REALLY need to lurk in this forum more often :lol::grin:. I have no idea how to tell if a man is packing/good in bed; I just go on fate :lol:.

I wonder about my man Leonardo; you know what they say about Scorpio men... :look::lick:

Generous/giving
Determined
Curious (Geeks and men who like to figure out how things work/different combinations, or will die trying)
High stamina/endurance
Rhythm
Dirty mind/nasty
Confident
Open minded
Firm touches/hugs

This is what I look out for.

drake looks like after he's busts he would curl up in fetal position suck his thumb and ask for his mama:look:

skinny men will def surprise ya, i have come across few kickstands in my lifetime:blush: but sometimes they didn't know what to do with it!

fingers are a good indicator of peen size but i use my intuition and my margin or error has been uber-low......when i was off lust got in the way and it was a distraction:nono:

its something about the way a man treats you, the way he walks and carries himself that leads to an awesome experience,imo. i just feel it....my spidey senses tingle.

But, but, hands never failed me. :lol: Although I didn't have the opportunity to explore before DH, talking to other women and observing packages :sekret: helped me make the connection. Skinny, feminine fingers on a man are not a good indicator for me. 90% of the men who have strong, manly hands with thick and long fingers match in the lower department.

fingers never lie, they match the gential. #Nothingbutthetruth

I can agree with this.. My old boss had long thick fingers and one time we all went to kickboxing class and I saw his imprint..OMG! :blush:

@SlimPickinz long curved fingers are wonderful.
long knobie fingers are great.
average hands/fingers are average.
short fingers are shorties.
skinny fingers =no girth although they may have length.
thicker longer fingers are what most women want.

im not sure how to figure out if they know how to work. I do think it does have something to do with the mans mannerisms.

This!!!!! They are all appendages;-)

Yes fingers and toes...big feet / hands with short fingers /toes...small everything.

Height doesn't matter, look at the length of those fingers and toes!!

Last edited:
wow. this is more entertaining than the entertainment forum.

I definitely can't rely on height to distinguish size. a lot of the physical attributes seem to be kind of a gauge but there are jus too many exceptions to the rules for them to be reliable (had a man with long skinny fingers, short man with stubby fingers, total geek with NO dancing ability, all put it down and made me phone a friend).

my experience has been that certain personalities are better indicators than physicality. pay attention to sincerity in attentiveness to what you say and what you do. men that recall everything you say, remember small details of things you like or don't like, are very good lovers. not those idiots that stare at you and say what they think you want to hear like, "damn baby you so beautiful!" on repeat. i'm talking about the ones that surprise you with what they remember from a conversation, when you're happy or frustrated. sincerity. they want to please you and will monitor each moan, eye roll, lip bite, arched back. not only will they perform they will ALWAYS get better as time goes on.

pay attention to men with genuine and realistic ambitions. pie in the sky dudes that don't get what they want get depressed, and depressed men don't perform. known fact. this lends to inconsistent love making, so good D one day, bad D the next. men with realistic expectations and drive set goals, have focus and stay the course. if you are his goal, he's going to conquer you.

also, men with a healthy dose if skepticism seem to make good lovers as well. men that question things always want to find the right answer or the alternative, they are inquisitive by nature and what to find the solution by almost any means necessary. their curiosity and desire to solve your problems will work in your favor in bed.

all of these traits have proven incredibly successful for me irrespective of body size type. I will say this, even if he doesn't take me to the moon the first trip off earth, we damn sure end up there because of his desire to get me there. good men ALWAYS want to best themselves.

Back