Can You Tell how a Man is in the Sack?

The ones that talk too much about their skills and drive extra large trucks usually suck. I dated a dancer from Bring in the Noise, Bring in the Funk. He was such an amazingly fluid dancer. In bed he wasa disaster.

I can think of a famous man that looks like he tears ish up in bed but I love his wife too much.

Buckeyecurlz said:
Channing Tatum...can bring it in the movies only!:lol:

Idris Elba...I'll give a summary tomorrow...:look:

Disagree. Channing Tatum looks like his s*** is curved. That works itself out. *waves hand*

Idris is good and plain like a grilled hot dog.

The ones that talk too much about their skills and drive extra large trucks usually suck. I dated a dancer from Bring in the Noise, Bring in the Funk. He was such an amazingly fluid dancer. In bed he wasa disaster.

I can think of a famous man that looks like he tears ish up in bed but I love his wife too much.

^^Are you talking about Mr. President? I don't want to go there because I love me some Michelle and I don't want to picture the president like that but ummmm yeah. He looks very very confident and experienced.

I know a guy IRL that looks like he would just tear you up. He seems like one of them types that will have you posted up on the wall. I drift off thinking every time I see him. Whew!

Anonymous1 said:
^^Are you talking about Mr. President? I don't want to go there because I love me some Michelle and I don't want to picture the president like that but ummmm yeah. He looks very very confident and experienced.

I know a guy IRL that looks like he would just tear you up. He seems like one of them types that will have you posted up on the wall. I drift off thinking every time I see him. Whew!

I'm sure Obama is a killer, but he ain't gonna letchu lay there. You gotta earn it.

yes.. im intuitive about that sometimes lol
i remember just guessing that this guy i sort of liked was a missionary man and lo and behold he was not only missionary but a virgin lol. #fail lol

Obama seems like he'd be confident and eager to please lol.
oh and definitely not a missionary man :look:

Let's see....Terrance Howard- A 10-15 minuter- His foreplay mostly consist of unnecessary uncomfortable poonany rubbing, kisses only on the mouth or neck, rough groping of the tittays....When you finally get to the deed he tries to long stroke like he's got a 10 footer...it ends up slipping out and he almost always accidentally goes anal (which he doesn't like). You're gonna walk outta the bedroom with sore thighs...not because he has a good stroke- but because his hip bones rub against your thigh meat as he tries to plow his way to victory. Afterwards he wipes himself down with a wipe...you gotta get your own because he prefers scented wipes at room temp.

:lol::lol::lol: :rofl:
but wait.... 10-15 minutes is a short time? then what is under 5 minutes? does that even count as sex lol?

Don't rely on the size of feet/shoes and hands. Also, it's all about how they sit. If they sit with one leg on top of the other leg's knee, there's a possibility that the sex is good. Cross-legged completely makes me worry.

Don't rely on the size of feet/shoes and hands. Also, it's all about how they sit. If they sit with one leg on top of the other leg's knee, there's a possibility that the sex is good. Cross-legged completely makes me worry.

But, but, hands never failed me. :lol: Although I didn't have the opportunity to explore before DH, talking to other women and observing packages :sekret: helped me make the connection. Skinny, feminine fingers on a man are not a good indicator for me. 90% of the men who have strong, manly hands with thick and long fingers match in the lower department.
Watch how your man eats and you might know how he EATS. :giggle: If he's too dainty and proper while eating then he will probably do the same with the hooha.

ETA: I cannot stand skinny fingers on a man. What are they supposed to do with them? Makes me shudder!

MrsMe said:
But, but, hands never failed me. :lol: Although I didn't have the opportunity to explore before DH, talking to other women and observing packages :sekret: helped me make the connection. Skinny, feminine fingers on a man are not a good indicator for me. 90% of the men who have strong, manly hands with thick and long fingers match in the lower department.
Watch how your man eats and you might know how he EATS. :giggle: If he's too dainty and proper while eating then he will probably do the same with the hooha.

ETA: I cannot stand skinny fingers on a man. What are they supposed to do with them? Makes me shudder!

Skinny fingers are a turn OFF. ALL my exes have nice hands. Eating has never been a good indicator. :nono: Hands will fail you if you're looking for them to be proportionate. I have to disagree.

Hahaha! I hear you about the fingers. Although sometimes I do like skinny fingers, I don't like chubby fingers. They remind me of stubby chicken nuggets.

oh and idk about fassbender, he has this sort of disgusted, ashamed look on his face all the time. i think i'd get a complex about him in bed, like he'd make me feel repulsive because of his expression

me and friend were just talking about this the other day in regards to trey song. i think he can slang the dang. my friend said sex with trey looks like it would be intense.

i think miguel would give some good stuff. the way he was with his girl in "do you". makes me wonder.

i totally think asap might be a good lover. he just has swag but he's still young. but honestly i think you can tell by the way a guy dances. on new years i danced with so many rhythm challenged dudes it was horrible. and i could not help them with finding the beat. they were on their own wavelength. so to me that was an indication that you will not be in sync with me.

Last edited:
Yes I'm nice :lol: and feel like discussing this...Can you tell how a man is in the sack by the way he moves, his vibe/aura/swag?

I'm sitting here watching this video and made some interesting conclusions:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liZm1im2erU

2Chainz- Probably has a nice long one but doesn't know how to use it well, he seems clumsy and awkward as hell dancing with those long arse arms of his, I doubt his stroke game is coordinated.

A$AP Rocky- This little kid KNOWS what he's doing, probably has the type of kang d*ck that I warned about in the other thread. You can tell he is cocky for a reason and his movements seem very precise (average size but knows how to work it):look: :yep:

Drake- He seems like he has a big fat one with no idea how to use it so he just eats and tosses salads. Seems like a waste.

Poor Kendrick Lamar- He just seems tiny all around. Like runaway tiny.
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:@OP.Girl you funny!

Nope, I know a guy who was short with stubby fingers and his thing was :thud: that's exactly why I need a radar. Tripod effect is real y'all.

gn1g said:
fingers never lie, they match the gential. #Nothingbutthetruth

I can agree with this.. My old boss had long thick fingers and one time we all went to kickboxing class and I saw his imprint..OMG! :blush:

Can you elaborate? Because I know a man with a python and he has skinny fingers.

SlimPickinz long curved fingers are wonderful.
long knobie fingers are great.
average hands/fingers are average.
short fingers are shorties.
skinny fingers =no girth although they may have length.
thicker longer fingers are what most women want.

im not sure how to figure out if they know how to work. I do think it does have something to do with the mans mannerisms.

Back