How To Attract A Rich Man

I've seen her videos. They are good advice for a very low level woman. This is her advice. Be young, act dumb, look good, don't have sex until he spends at least $1000 on you, date someone 20 years older or really ugly, give up on men your own age. If you are highly educated she says it will be difficult for you because a man wants someone he can teach. Advice for bimbos.

So besides this thread, where's the advice for the high-achieving woman?

I've seen her videos. They are good advice for a very low level woman. This is her advice. Be young, act dumb, look good, don't have sex until he spends at least $1000 on you, date someone 20 years older or really ugly, give up on men your own age. If you are highly educated she says it will be difficult for you because a man wants someone he can teach. Advice for bimbos.

So besides this thread, where's the advice for the high-achieving woman?

In most cases, being a high-achieving woman denotes masculine characteristics and energy. While this energy is necessary for the workplace, alot of women do not know how to turn off the masculine and turn on the feminine when they are outside of the workplace. Most wealthy men are not looking for a high-achieving woman that leads with her masculine energy, rather they are looking for a feminine woman that is comfortable allowing the man to lead. Leading with your accomplishments is male oriented behavior, so even if you were to meet a wealthy man, this would be a turn off to him. I think this is the crux of the advice given in SheRa's youtube videos. Its not neccesarily that you have to dumb yourself down, but you just have to understand the types of traits and characteristics that a wealthy man with masculine energy will value.

I also think she speaks from a very candid place regarding men's expectations of women in general, but for wealthy men these expectations are often intensified, because they have money (hence a wider net) and are even more type A than the average type A man with average income. We know men are super visual, typically drawn to younger women (in their mind denotes higher reproductive ability, as does high waist to hip ratio) and like positive, upbeat women, again this is amped to the nth degree with wealthy men. If you are none or some of these things you just have to play up your strengths, make improvements where you can and work on being super femme, unique and memorable.

IF this YouTuber knows so much, why is her husband not wealthy? He is not a millionaire . He's just a man who could buy a house and let her stay home with the kids. LOL!

If I didn't date rich I'd fall for it and agree with this silly concept. I have an MBA and currently dating a millionaire inventer with several patents. Before that I was married to a man on Black enterprises hot 100 list.

Poor scrambling women tend to have masculine ways that come from the lack of protection more than a woman of means. Every dating woman knows how to excutuate their femininity.

Let's get a list of the wealthy, not get the history of their wives . You will find very few bimbos. The bimbo trend died with playboy magazine.

In most cases, being a high-achieving woman denotes masculine characteristics and energy. While this energy is necessary for the workplace, alot of women do not know how to turn off the masculine and turn on the feminine when they are outside of the workplace. Most wealthy men are not looking for a high-achieving woman that leads with her masculine energy, rather they are looking for a feminine woman that is comfortable allowing the man to lead. Leading with your accomplishments is male oriented behavior, so even if you were to meet a wealthy man, this would be a turn off to him. I think this is the crux of the advice given in SheRa's youtube videos. Its not neccesarily that you have to dumb yourself down, but you just have to understand the types of traits and characteristics that a wealthy man with masculine energy will value.

I also think she speaks from a very candid place regarding men's expectations of women in general, but for wealthy men these expectations are often intensified, because they have money (hence a wider net) and are even more type A than the average type A man with average income. We know men are super visual, typically drawn to younger women (in their mind denotes higher reproductive ability, as does high waist to hip ratio) and like positive, upbeat women, again this is amped to the nth degree with wealthy men. If you are none or some of these things you just have to play up your strengths, make improvements where you can and work on being super femme, unique and memorable.

Last edited:
IF this YouTuber k it's so much, why is her husband not wealthy? He is not a millionaire . He's just a man who could buy a house and let her stay home with the kids. LOL!

If I didn't date rich I'd fall for it and agree with this silky concept. I have an MBA and currently dating a millionaire inventer with several patents. Before that I was married to a man on Black enterprises hot 100 list.

Poor scrambling women tend to have masculine ways that come from the lack of protection more than a woman of means. Every dating woman knows how to excutuate their femininity.

Let's get a list of the wealthy, not get the history of their wives . You will find very few bimbos. The bimbo trend died with playboy magazine.

I dont know what her husband's net worth is, so I cant speak to that.

Unfortunately, exuding femininity isnt as intuitive as one would think, hence the many threads on this very forum about how to be more feminine. Furthermore, masculine energy serves its purpose for women, just typically not in a relationship with a man (unless he is the feminine counterpart, which works for some women:look:).

No one is saying you cant be succesful in your own right, degreed, etc. Its just not advised that you attempt to compete with your man by leading with your achievements. A true alpha man is not interested in your degrees nor what you do for a living, because a true alpha man is not looking for you to contribute. Your degrees and professional success is for you, not him.

I also dont think its fair to call a woman that is strategic about how she presents herself to appeal to a man a bimbo. You do what you need to do to elevate and sustain yourself , but run the risk of communicating that you dont need him if you dont tap into your feminine (receiving, emotive, empathtic, sensual, etc side).

Now that I think of it, perhaps bimbos have historically been linked to rich men, because they dont "appear" super cerebral (leading with logic, over analyzing, etc). Marilyn Monroe comes to mind as a "bimbo", but I have no doubt that she strategically used her feminine prowess to bring rich, alpha men under her submission. Thats just plain smart. No MBA necessary.

Anywhoo, it sounds like you have struck the delicate balance of using both energies to your advantage, so kudos to you.

@Always~Wear~Joy and @Flourishnikov what are this lady's credentials? Her videos are long, so I need the tl;dr version regarding why we should take dating advice from her, specifically dating men in a high tax bracket.

Her furniture in her place is real Ikea regulah degulah.
she runs an occult shop and does readings I'm nosey as hell I have already found Miss Sean's phone number who had the Epic glow up I'm curious to do some more research about this lady who has the YouTube videos I've never heard about her until today

That being said. I married a millionaire my life is real regulah degulah.
I'm still driving my honda crv :lachen: He has a regular degular
9-5 job. We are building a business together and that is what's going to make the difference in
my pockets. He ain't no trick. He pays house bills and trips but he is not into fancy things
bless his heart he is cheezy AF. Now I have my eye on another car but I luh my CRVisha.

We do own a plane I think that has pushed me to the upper echelon! :lachen:
I'm getting my pilot's license who going to roll out with me?

EDITED TO ADD LAWD ISSA A MESS
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports...cammed-readings-didnt-come-true-texas-1347919
#1 Consumer Comment

Why do you believe everything she says?

AUTHOR: Jackie O - (USA)
SUBMITTED: Tuesday, February 14, 2017

This women desperately wants to be envied. She claims she has a rich husband and just moved from one big beautiful house to an even bigger beautiful house, blah, blah, blah while sitting in a junky room with no furniture talking into a camera. We don't know what is really going on in this woman's life. She can sit there and say anything and create this fantasy world and suck you into it. She claims her husband is rich. If he's rich then why is she hustling on Social Media for chump change like her life depends on it day and night. Women with "rich" husbands do not act like her.

edited to add: I just spent 30 minutes watching one of her videos I get why people would think she isn't living the life but I think she is living her best version of a gold digger life. I agree with what she said in the how she met her husband video. They gots to be trickin from day 1.

Last edited:
she runs an occult shop and does readings I'm nosey as hell I have already found Miss Sean's phone number who had the Epic glow up I'm curious to do some more research about this lady who has the YouTube videos I've never heard about her until today

9-5 job. We are building a business together and that is what's going to make the difference in
my pockets. He ain't no trick. He pays house bills and trips but he is not into fancy things
bless his heart he is cheezy AF. Now I have my eye on another car but I luh my CRVisha.

YOU go 'head, Girl! Ain't NOTHIN' (spitting like Daffy Duck) regulah degulah about no millionaire life.
(For the grammarian purists and linguists, the double negatives are intentional, to create a mood and emphasis.)

EDITED TO ADD LAWD ISSA A MESS
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports...cammed-readings-didnt-come-true-texas-1347919
#1 Consumer Comment

Why do you believe everything she says?

AUTHOR: Jackie O - (USA)
SUBMITTED: Tuesday, February 14, 2017

This women desperately wants to be envied. She claims she has a rich husband and just moved from one big beautiful house to an even bigger beautiful house, blah, blah, blah while sitting in a junky room with no furniture talking into a camera. We don't know what is really going on in this woman's life. She can sit there and say anything and create this fantasy world and suck you into it. She claims her husband is rich. If he's rich then why is she hustling on Social Media for chump change like her life depends on it day and night. Women with "rich" husbands do not act like her.

edited to add: I just spent 30 minutes watching one of her videos I get why people would think she isn't living the life but I think she is living her best version of a gold digger life. I agree with what she said in the how she met her husband video. They gots to be trickin from day 1.

Well damn!

See I knew of her under the Ashera Star Goddess page but noticed she had other pages as well....

NJLE4.gif

Well damn!

See I knew of her under the Ashera Star Goddess page but noticed she had other pages as well....

NJLE4.gif
I saw a link to one of her Youtube videos here on LHCF. I started listening to her because she is funny and has a soothing voice. Kind of like - playing her in the background while I work on my computer. Girrrrl... I started having strange (evil) dreams. I didn't make the connection at first. Then I read she is a witch / of the occult. I stopped playing her videos with the quickness, and sure enough the strange dreams stopped.

Lordt I guess we need to do a quickie meeting this weekend because I go to Costa Rica on the 9th
or do we need to do a pre thanksgiving houston we made it through the storm happy hour then or we can do
both :look: I'm always out trying to sip & see :drink: DM me ya'lls numbers
I'm working this weekend :( but a pre Thanksgiving, we made it through Harvey, Go Astros would be great :yep:

Update on my life:

Me and the South African B6-13'er ain't gonna make it. Last month he hit me up to apologize for the delay in response and asked how my week was. I replied, but then he didn't reply to the reply.

My best friend has a month off from her MBA program in the spring, and she wants to go to Greece. I suggested we go to the French Riviera too. So I hit up Spy Bae to ask his recommendations because that's where his yacht was made, so I known he's spent a lot of time there. Radio silence.

I decided to hit up my friend from college who grew up in Monte Carlo.

Now this friend...we lived on the same floor of our dorm. We hung out a lot freshman year, but everyone on that floor did. But the thing that made it special was that we stayed in touch, even after graduation. We chat a few times a year for hours on end. It's so easy with him to just pick up where we left off. But we haven't seen each other in 5 years! We tried to link up last time I was in ATL, but he was going when I was coming. We made a vow that we'd have to get together in person in 2018, no excuses.

Stats on Monte Carlo Bae:
  • Known this guy for 10 years at this point.
  • Grew up in Monte Carlo.
    • Went to boarding schools with the children of dignitaries, ambassadors, royalty, executives, etc. Major upper class 1%'er rich people stuff.
  • Post undergrad he was on the tennis circuit trying to rank as Pro.
  • Then he got his MBA from a very prestigious international B school.
  • Now works as a consultant for McKinsey.
  • But his side hustle and his passion is being a tv and film producer.
    • He created and produced a reality tv show similar to Rich Kids on E!, but centers around the elite of Monte Carlo.
    • He's also in the works with other TV and Film projects.
  • He's an international jet setter.
    • He spends most of his time in Monte Carlo, Paris, London, LA, and Atlanta.
      • He calls Atlanta home.
    • But I never know what continent he's on.
      • Other places he spends time Singapore, Thailand, Lisbon, Dubai, Croatia.
So 18 year old TPS messed up, and now 28 year old TPS is trying to make up for lost time. I always knew he was attracted to me and liked me back in college. I was a dumb kid because I didn't get his European swag. For instance, he was rocking white skinny jeans before straight men rocked skinny jeans.

I was really flirty with him to the point of c-tease, but I never took the concept of him and I together seriously. And he never made an assertive move to ask me out. A couple of weeks ago I commented on how much of a gentleman he was in college, and he said he was so inexperienced he didn't know how to handle me.

I friend zoned him. Looking back on old Facebook chats and texts, I talked to him about every single guy I dated asking for his advice and giving him the play by play. Typical friend zone mentality.

We're still flirty and joke that we're the one that got away and all that, but I'm not sure how to take the joking flirtationship that was established in college and turn it into a romance. Or at least being able to explore the possibility of romantic feelings between each other.

5 years ago when I ran into him I entertained the thought of dating him. We'd talk overall about what he was looking for in his life, and he was very clear he wasn't interested in dating anyone. He was all about his career, and he wanted to get that established before he even pursued something more serious with anyone. Plus he wasn't in the same city for more than 2-3 weeks at a time. #JetsetterLife

We talked about it last weekend, and he's still very much in workaholic grind-mode. Which is fine by me, but I just don't want some super model gold digger to scoop him up before I do.

I honestly think I can be the Mellody Hobson to his George Lucas.

I threw out some ideas for us to get together for NYE (he maybe in Lisbon or staying in Serbia to visit his grandma). I told him that for my bday in Feb I'll probably be in Tahoe, and he's welcome to come. But turns out I'll be in NYC. He did let me know he usually stays in Europe until March.

I just texted him to let me know the next time he's in LA, I'll fly down and link up with him. But I'll still work on enticing him to come visit me in the Bay.

Even if Monte Carlo doesn't end up being bae, he will always be a lifelong friend. And heck, he can introduce me to future bae.

Last edited:
I honestly think I can be the Mellody Hobson to his George Lucas.

I just texted him to let me know the next time he's in LA, I'll fly down and link up with him. But I'll still work on enticing him to come visit me in the Bay.

So he just replied "Today I just landed"

So I sent a crying emoji and said, "I wish I had advance notice. I got roped into this special project at work so I have mandatory training all week. Otherwise I'd say see you in 2 hours. Let's grab dinner."

He said he didn't have advance notice either and got his tickets on Friday.

Then I told him, "You gotta make it big, cuz Ima be the Mellody Hobson to your George Lucas... Let's be a power couple!"

His reply was "I love it!" and some emojis.

And we've been in flirty friend mode for a decade, so talking like this between us is not out of the ordinary. So since it's not atypical, I said, "Alright, I’m serious. So go dominate this week, and we'll talk about us later."

Finish him TPS :woot:

Bahaha!!!! I'll get my mortal combat on... But I need a LHCF prayer circle like the one y'all made for Russ and CiCi.

Where my prayer warriors at?

If I think about this pragmatically he checks off everything on my list. And if I think about it emotionally he's an amazing friend, so idk what's taken me so long to get with the program.

Bahaha!!!! I'll get my mortal combat on... But I need a LHCF prayer circle like the one y'all made for Russ and CiCi. Where my prayer warriors at? If I think about this pragmatically he checks off everything on my list. And if I think about it emotionally he's an amazing friend, so idk what's taken me so long to get with the program.

Say no more fam :pray: :circle:

Bahaha!!!! I'll get my mortal combat on... But I need a LHCF prayer circle like the one y'all made for Russ and CiCi.

If I think about this pragmatically he checks off everything on my list. And if I think about it emotionally he's an amazing friend, so idk what's taken me so long to get with the program.

Saw the bat signal.....we here Sis. Finish Him.

:circle:

We here!
Black Jesus,we come before you to pray on TPs' love life. You have opened her eyes to the possibility of love with a man that is everything she wanted, has always been kind and loving to her and ticks all her boxes. You say we have not because we ask not. We ask for this to work out. May they find schedule workarounds to have quality time. May those moments together be magic. May the friendship they have grow with You at the centre. Amen

I have a few rich options of my own. Both went to top 5 business schools and have family +personal wealth. Praying one of them works out because I am ready to work for pleasure vs needing money. Amen. Sending prayers for everyone who wants to find love. We deserve the very best. Never ever forget that.

We here!
Black Jesus,we come before you to pray on TPs' love life. You have opened her eyes to the possibility of love with a man that is everything she wanted, has always been kind and loving to her and ticks all her boxes. You say we have not because we ask not. We ask for this to work out. May they find schedule workarounds to have quality time. May those moments together be magic. May the friendship they have grow with You at the centre. Amen

I have a few rich options of my own. Both went to top 5 business schools and have family +personal wealth. Praying one of them works out because I am ready to work for pleasure vs needing money. Amen. Sending prayers for everyone who wants to find love. We deserve the very best. Never ever forget that.

Shiks, you are nominated to give the benediction at the wedding! Those words were beautiful and sanctified! They really renewed my faith in the covenant. And this is right on time too. I was at the Dollar Tree yesterday, and you find confirmation in the strangest places:

I had a mini melt down this weekend. Very melodramatic.

It's a long story so I put it in a spoiler box. (Feel free to skip over.)

Earlier this summer, in a fit of nostalgia, I reached out to an ex I cut off 6 years ago. One could say the chemistry is still there. He still makes me laugh, and we can talk for hours. We were leaning towards rekindling the flame, but his messy immaturity that caused me to cut him off 6 year ago reared it's ugly head. And I received all the confirmation I need that he is NOT the man for me even in the capacity of a friend.

After talking on the phone, texting, Face Timing for 4 months, I planned a trip to ATL for my class reunion. I was excited to see him in person after all these years. He knew I was coming to ATL for that event months in advance. In fact, he was the first person I told when I bought my tix. I was in Atlanta for 2 weeks, and he couldn't make time to see me until my last day in town. So I just canceled. He begged me to tell him how he could make it up to me. At first I said he couldn't, then I said he could buy me flowers and gave him explicit instructions on how to get them delivered to my job. (It's so cringe worthy thinking about how I acted... It gets worse.)

So a whole month has gone by since ATL, no flowers. But I was still trying to have this guy in my life in the capacity of a friend, so I told him about Mr. Monte Carlo. My coworker at work received flowers on Thursday, so in an act of petty desperation I decided to prank my ex. I sent him a picture of the bouquet and pretended like I thought they were from him. He admitted that they were not sent by him, so I pretended to investigate who sent them, and "concluded" it was Monte Carlo. The ex got jealous, and then overnighted flowers to my job the next day. The prank only lasted 30 mins before I fessed up, but by that point he had already bought me flowers.

The whole situation disgusts me. I'm acting like the 22 year old I was when we were dating the first time. And clearly he hasn't matured beyond the 21 year old he was when we dated. So I'm cutting that off. I can't hustle backwards and regress when it's all about progress and growth.

When it comes to the one that matters: Monte Carlo, I've been trying to make talking more often feel more natural. Mind you for the last 6 years we only talk about once a quarter. I've literally been using any excuse to reach out to him. I've been trying to ride the wave from our 4 hour convo a month ago. There have been some minor successes. We've had great convos, but I'm always initiating them. So I decided to fall back.

I'm a little self conscious about blatantly coming out and saying, "I'm seeing you in a different light. I'd love to explore what our relationship could be like beyond friends." considering we haven't seen each other in person in years. I feel like that would make me look like I'm putting the horse before the cart, right?

But I also want to break the cycle of the flirty jokes where he probably thinks I'm being facetious, but I'm serious. I always hide insecurities and fear of rejections behind jokes. That's a personality flaw in dating I should probably end now.

When Facebook notified us we've been friends for 10 years:

TPS:
Today is our 10 year anniversary! Traditionally the gift is aluminum or tin, but in modern times they've upgraded it to diamond.

Monte Carlo: Ohhhh look at you All business :-P

TPS: Nothing says "Happy 10 year anniversary" like TPS be my trophy wife

Monte Carlo:Haha by the looks of it im gonna be broke af

TPS: Naw....I learned valuable lessons from the TV show "A Different World".

b8862cdb46f02bef4de1097ec5d8f3eb--poetic-justice-movie-couples.jpg

Monte Carlo: That's a great dialogue

TPS: I'm imaging the LA trip didn't go as planned, but don't be so hard on yourself.

Monte Carlo: Why do you think so? It went far better than I could have imagined I am soo fking tired now

TPS: Idk you said you'd be broke?

Monte Carlo: Slept 2hrs last night. Yeah it's true, at the rate that I am spending on travel I will be hahah

TPS: Whew! Don't ever scare me again with the thought of you being poor. I was so worried! I thought I was going to have to fly out there and give you a pep talk. I don't think you'd even know how to function as a poor person. Maybe you should take baby steps and fly coach?

Monte Carlo: Hahaha I fly coach all the time and sometimes I even take public transportation hahah

I need to master the art of subtly and being coy.

Advice?

@ThePerfectScore
I think he already knows based on what you’ve written. Short of outright saying I think we should date, I don’t think there’s much else you can do or say. I would definitely fall back. I think you need to see if he will take the lead or not. And I think you will have a higher chance of him pursuing you if you release your attachment to the outcome.

Back