How To Attract A Rich Man

Is he ugly or does he have a mini eggplant because we can work with ugly and make it cugly!
Eggplant issues can be kind of worked with if he has other talents.

:pray: :circle: You up in this thang

Thanks, boo!

He's really overweight, like unhealthily so. :cry3:

I had a good time last night and got to play hostess/first lady to all the couples in his box suite. Interestingly enough, I used to briefly talk one of the guys he had invited. He has bread too and a very successful company. I feel like my already small world is getting even smaller. Lol

I'll be in Houston later this week and he has shown some interest in the Rockets playoff games. He had me look up some tickets on the way home last night. He knows its my Mom's bday this week and Mother's day wknd, too. I dont want to ask, so I'll just see if he offers...

I'll be in Houston later this week and he has shown some interest in the Rockets playoff games. He had me look up some tickets on the way home last night. He knows its my Mom's bday this week and Mother's day wknd, too. I dont want to ask, so I'll just see if he offers...

what you doing out here girl? Last week was OTC all the rich menz were in town I didn't go to one single event :cry:

he just needs a trainer. but don't let him get bypass he will look like he melted. girl start limiting his carbs :giggle:

I seem to attract rich men. Although I am not married, I do know that most rich men will let you know they want you for their wife very quickly. I have been tiold I attract them for marriage because I do not care about their money and am not out seeking them and they pick up on it quickly. I have been out with girlfriends who are on a hunt for wealthy men and these men rarely go for them, even though they are beautiful. These types of guys usually want a women who takes care of herself but not necessarily independently wealthy. They want a woman who is intelligent, as intelligent as they are as they want to someone they can talk to at home, however, I don't think what the woman does for work makes a big difference. They also want someone they could see raising their children. They are really concerned that the woman is not a gold-digger as most are very protective of their money and do not want a woman who they suspect might leave once the marriage is sealed and they have a few kids. They want someone who is in there for the long haul, to protect their earnings.

I met a guy when I was about 25 who was 39 and very wealthy. He pursued me quickly and offerred marriage at out third date. He was very blunt and stated that he saw that I was not materialistic but intelligent and he liked my style. This guy had many women pursuing him (including me ex-bff but that is another story :rolleyes:) I told him I would only marriage for love and was not interested as I did not love him. He would not give up and even got on his knees at one point before I moved to NY :look:. This guy is still not married and every now and then will call or text to see if I am married or dating. He says he is still waiting. I finally asked him why me, with all of the women out there. he said that he knew I was someone he could trust with his money. He also said I was adventurous like him and fun to be around. He added that he thought I would be a good mother :) He enjoys life seems to be having fun but I am just so shocked that he is still single :lol:

Other guys have brought up marriage very early too, these guys usually know what they want, if you are dating for a while, he is probably not interested in much more than dating at that time. I would say be yourself, have personal interests, expand your realm of knowledge, about the world and different topics, and dress cute.

I remember meeting a surgeon once at a party. He circled around me for a while, checking me out, he thought he was being discreet. I feigned disinterest and that's when he hit. :lol: He introduced himself as Dr. ___ and said he was an orthopeadic surgeon. I talked about a story I knew of someone who had a a problem with their a fracture in their leg and he was impressed that I knew what he did specifically. He said that most women got it wrong. I think he was hooked at that point :lol: Not that impressive to me but I guess for him it was.

Also, go to events where rich men hang out and learn to get out and network. Have a little mystery too, let the guy come to you. :)

ETA: All of the guys I dated were AA.

That whole post of him still single til this day is a red flag. It's definitely him and the women he pursues knows this, smh.

One of my co-workers went to law school JUST to meet a husband. She did, he seems like a nice guy and a good father. She's not happy in the marriage but that's not to say you won't be. Go for it...and be prepared for the high student loans. My co-worker is still paying on hers and so is her husband. Dang, I sound like Im being discouraging but Im not, just throwing in what I know.:yep:
What's the point of "marrying rich", and be in debt? That's a conundrum, smh

I was dating this guy who made over $100,000 a year.

But he was in severe debt and hated were he lived, but due to his debt and bad credit, he was stuck. Totally red flag!

what you doing out here girl? Last week was OTC all the rich menz were in town I didn't go to one single event :cry:

he just needs a trainer. but don't let him get bypass he will look like he melted. girl start limiting his carbs :giggle:

Lol Im from Houston, just live in DC. Coming hm for lil bros grad. Any RM moves I should make while Im there?!

Whats OTC?

Im with it, but chile he is mid 40s and has always been overweight, so the melted look may be inevitable. smh

Lol Im from Houston, just live in DC. Coming hm for lil bros grad. Any RM moves I should make while Im there?!

Whats OTC?

Im with it, but chile he is mid 40s and has always been overweight, so the melted look may be inevitable. smh

OTC is the big oil conference but it's ovah now Just got to steak house happy hours i'm sure there are events
etc but i'm out in the burbs with a boring social life so i'm just chillin.

@Flourishnikov you gon be waiting to exhale
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Finally! I have discovered that the wealthiest neighborhood, or arrondissement here is close to my apartment. There is a beautiful park here that is about 10 blocks walking distance from my place. When I run, that's where I go. All around the perimeter of the outside of the park are these huge mansions, looking over and into the park, at least the back of them are. I just assumed that the mansions had been turned into office buildings and apartments/hotels. No, they are people's actual homes and mansions. The entire area, is wealthy.

When I go running, I always try to keep my body covered because I want to run and not attract attention. I try to go in the morning, during the week, when everyone is at work. There are ALWAYS some good looking, in shape, men running or walking in that park when I am there, though. Again, I just assume they are married or not available.

But I see am changing my thinking and way of doing things.

Many of the men are older, meticulously groomed and you can tell that they are or were professional men. Others are quite young with beautiful bodies and faces and look as if they take very good care of themselves. Some of the men run in packs and I see them there often. One group of men invited me to join the walk with them. They were all older. I just smiled, shook my head and scurried away.

Knowledge is power. From now on, I'm going to be at the park looking and working out like this::giggle:

sexy-workout-sexy-workout-gifs.gif

Last edited:
@Flourishnikov you gon be waiting to exhale
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I can't stand you but you see my dilemma! Lmaooo

So I have a well placed resource that knows this gent VERY well and she is rooting for us and me to open my heart and mind because she swears he is the man I have been telling her I have been looking for (financially, morally, traditionally, etc).

I actually had a emo moment last night because some of the stuff she told me about him is LITERALLY on my vision board. It's crazy because I've been in the same circles as this man for years and have always known he liked me. Last year I finally went out with him a few times but ended things for the aforementioned reason you eloquently illustrated via gifs. Lol But last night felt like confirmation that he is really worth exploring so I'm determined to give this a real shot. It literally feels like the lifestyle, type of commitment and man/husband I've been visualizing and claiming is right at my fingertips...minus the extra weight that he carries.

I know he has a trainer so I think I'm eventually going to suggest that he include me on his training appointments so we can get fit together.

I've never been to Zurich but Swiss Banks are notorious for money laundering. Geneva is kind of boring if you want any night life but it's very picturesque. The United Nations also has beautiful headquarters there which is where I was working on a project. Anyway, they have a lot of hoes that I saw out at night in the downtown area. I mean hoes of all flavors. I've seen a lot in my time but I've never really seen such a thing as this. I do hear Amsterdam is similar but below is my experience girlie.

My girlfriend flew in to hang with me and go shopping in Milan (I'm adventurous and freakin drove through the Swiss mountains from Geneva to Italy and back one weekend :eek: ) and we went downtown Geneva to the bars one night. We were just checking out the scene and trying to find a happening spot. I pissed off one of the black hoes in one particular bar. My girlfriend claims that the white prospect that she was clocking, was checking for me. I wasn't really paying the hoe much mind even though I saw her arse perched up on the stool when we rolled in. She got up and left after a while.

We met this cutie in his 30s named Diallo in another spot and he was kicking it with my girl. He was African (most black men seemed African) but I swear he must've been a pimp. He was a hustler (my girlfriend puffs :look: and he hooked her up), and we hung out with him, his boy and 2 of the barmaids that worked there. We talked about living in Switzerland and the US and the brother never really said what his occupation was. He has family here in Chicago and he was fly as hizell (Louis belt, designer shoes, etc.). Most Europeans are well dressed so that wasn't really the reason I thought he was MacDiallo. The brother went outside a few times for no apparent reason and also seemed like he was handling business inside the damn bar. I don't think it was the smoke peddling because that's a different type of movement. Anyway, when we left the bar, there was a proliferation of hoes right next door in this doorway. It looked as though they were taking tricks inside the building because I was nosy and caught the door opening and closing.

While we were walking to our car, we turned one particular corner and there were hoes sitting in the window perched on stools like dolls in the Saks 5th Avenue window showcase. I was like WTH is going on here. Again, hoes of all flavors. I tried to double back and take a pic but a pimp or someone gave me a look like "don't even try it byatch".

Lastly, I saw a cute slim black girl with a weave in the parking lot of our hotel. Girlfriend was with an older white man that smelled like long schmoney. He had a drop top and seemed like he was very into her. My girl and I looked extra cute daily and he did not glance, peak, turn, tilt in our direction and kept his attention on the chick.

Yes, I suggest going to Geneva if you're looking for a dollar and a dream.

Sounds like so much fun lol

I am actually excited! Half the battle is meeting them. Now all I have to do is look the part,which I have on lock.

Girl, you are a student of the LHCF School of "How to Slay Fiercely", just by being a member of this site. If in doubt, you better scour this site and tighten it up put it on lock. Thus, you are headed for the home stretch, in the LEAD! The hard part is getting on the field. You've done that. Bravo!

Girl, you are a student of the LHCF School of "How to Slay Fiercely", just by being a member of this site. If in doubt, you better scour this site and tighten it up put it on lock. Thus, you are headed for the home stretch, in the LEAD! The hard part is getting on the field. You've done that. Bravo!
Lol. I love the support. I just have to tighten up my body but everything else is at LHCF standards. Hopefully we should all be back here planning nuptials in 2 years.

I was asked to sit on the board of a prestigious org as head of corporate affairs. I get to deal with CEOs and Ivy league alums while playing hostess with the mostest. Looks great on the resume and I get to schmooze with wealthy men. Win win

Yay the higher up you go the better your population of rich men to choose from. :woot:

But when is our next event and what should I wear. I got some buddy passes and my life is ready!

Just wanted to say I really enjoy the Sugar Baby Formula podcast with Taylor B. Jones. I'm in no shape or form interested in dating a sugar daddy or becoming a sugar baby, but the tips and the advice she gives can transcend to any woman looking to upgrade herself and improve her self-image.

It's really good to hear how to improve your self-confidence and self-esteem, and how it can help you get basically any guy you want.

One thing I like is there's a guy for everyone out there. It's all about being your best self and marketing yourself to the one that's best for you. If you don't like something about yourself, she encourages you to change it (albeit for a sugar daddy), but I say this can work for any situation.

Last edited:
Lol. I love the support. I just have to tighten up my body but everything else is at LHCF standards. Hopefully we should all be back here planning nuptials in 2 years.

Just wear spanx in the meantime. It will tighten and smooth you out. One side effect for me is that it also reduces my appetite due to the difficulty of eating large portions while wearing something so snug. ;)

Pray for me ladies...The next few weeks could be life-changing.

What type of work can you look for overseas that doesn't require special skills? I want to become an expat! I considered teaching English but I'm not interested in Asian countries. I'm interested in the Middle East/Africa/Europe.

Middle East - teaching English is the easiest option.
Europe - may be trickier depending on the country. Try job boards such as indeed and linkedin.
Africa - its all about connections , you need to make friends with people native to the country and work your way into a position. Or work for a charity executive/admin side.
Australia - I think you can get some sort of working visa depending on your age.

As we're in this thread in particular though, if you're trying to attract a successful bae:

Middle East - Good calibre of successful men but not super easy finding something long term for non Muslims. Places like Dubai have expat men can have their pick of the litter so situationships are rife as well as entitled men.
Europe - Best chance to easily meet successful bae. Especially Switzerland and London (forget about the other cities).
Africa - it really is who you know which will determine the circles you move in and the calibre of man you are exposed to. If you don't have connections, best avoid Africa if you're looking for bae.
Australia - Nah.

t really is who you know which will determine the circles you move in and the calibre of man you are exposed to. If you don't have connections, best avoid Africa if you're looking for bae.
I think expats have it easier because people automatically give you a free pass,especially in E. Africa. West Africans still have negative ideas about AAs so that may be harder.

Just wanted to say I really enjoy the Sugar Baby Formula podcast with Taylor B. Jones. I'm in no shape or form interested in dating a sugar daddy or becoming a sugar baby, but the tips and the advice she gives can transcend to any woman looking to upgrade herself and improve her self-image.

It's really good to hear how to improve your self-confidence and self-esteem, and how it can help you get basically any guy you want.

One thing I like is there's a guy for everyone out there. It's all about being your best self and marketing yourself to the one that's best for you. If you don't like something about yourself, she encourages you to change it (albeit for a sugar daddy), but I say this can work for any situation.

Ummm what did she say? Whay r the tips? Lol

Men are so simple a lil ego stroking goes a long way

With 4 other ladies at happy hour at a Oceanaire in the Galleria
trying to take a selfie of all of us. Man at table next to us gets up
and offers to take the pic then tells us we are beautiful.

I say YOU ARE THE BEST! DID ANYONE TELL YOU YOU ARE THE BEST TODAY?
he said no just you 5min later THE WAITER BRINGING 5 DRINKS TO THE TABLE
:drink: :cheers: :woot::drink:

no plans as far as men for the summer i'm murried :lachen:

I woke up with this burning desire to go to this huge grocery store that has wall to wall magazines in addition to foodstuffs. I am looking to do a vision board so I figured that was the reason.

I come across a magazine with the tagline: Who Are the Rich People of Lyon [France] and the Region of Lyon. I got that smile like the Grinch meme.

Two points I want to communicate. I consider myself a master observer, when I'm interested in a subject. So prior to coming across the magazine, I ascertained that the wealthiest people in my area live in houses surrounding a certain park within walking distance to my place. I also have a friend who works for a family in what they call the "monts". I know that area is rich as well. Those are the only two of which I'm aware.

In this magazine it states," The 'monts' and the Parc are the two places where the richest people of Lyon live." So, I was right, based on my observations.

As @cocomochaa stated above, the country of Switzerland is another place of wealth. Many French people live on the border between France and Switzerland and work in Switzerland. These people have lots of wealth as well, and their salaries are much higher than in France and even in the US. Many of the Swiss have roots in France as they were driven out of France due to the political climate hundreds of years ago in France's past.

Interestingly, many of the Muslim/North African (Algerian, Tunisian, Moroccan) business owners have restaurants and service businesses in town, but they have beautiful gated, homes in the "monts". Many of these people have wealth in their home countries in addition to their wealth in France. Also, I see Maserati's and Lamborghinis regularly in Lyon.

When I was in Zurich, Switzerland for just a few days, I saw Rolls Royces being driven, lots of them. I came across this huge factory but I did not notice any trucks going in and out. The buildings belonged to a bank! They took up a whole block, like a college campus. The banking industry in Switzerland is a tremendous source of wealth.

I was in the car with the wife of this couple I know. As we were driving to her home she points to a castle and says, "That's my cousin's house." I turned and looked at her and said all ghetto, "How many castles do you have in your family. That's like the third one you've mentioned." She said both her parents [and thus her cousins] are from aristocracy but there is not a lot of wealth. I don't think one can keep a castle up and running for free!

Besides wealth and beauty, the other thing I noticed rich people like is uniqueness. If there is something about you that is 'different, quirky, interesting', this may get you invited into their circles as well.

What am I doing with all this information? Passing it on to you beautiful ladies.

Back