How To Attract A Rich Man

Love it. It is definitely not foreign at all. Media is a joke. They will have you believing in all types of nonsense. I'm surrounded by black millionaire couples.

Yep. It's a full out assault on the black woman ipso facto the black family. Media will have us believe we're bald headed, broke, and that black men don't love us. Honestly, I've seen more things in real life to refute those stereotypes than to reinforce them.

This is why for as much evil as it does, I love social media. It allows everyday people to control the narrative rather than big media companies.

(Sorta...)

((But yeah... I sign every petition to keep the internet free. It's basically the last democratic place.))

A man is flying in to have dinner with me this week. Our schedules couldn't align so he is coming to a different country to spend a day with me then leaving.

I met him 2 years ago and was not interested at all. He saw me at my hotel bar and immediately jumped up and said,'I met you 2 years ago. Please join me.'

I am still lukewarm but I am digging the effort.

A man is flying in to have dinner with me this week. Our schedules couldn't align so he is coming to a different country to spend a day with me then leaving.

I met him 2 years ago and was not interested at all. He saw me at my hotel bar and immediately jumped up and said,'I met you 2 years ago. Please join me.'

I am still lukewarm but I am digging the effort.

This might be the one clearly he likes you more than you like him.
He is making tons of effort. Effort is sexy.

This might be the one clearly he likes you more than you like him.
He is making tons of effort. Effort is sexy.
He seems wealthy from the places I met him at(eat out alone ladies) but I have not even done the digging.

He is also older. I don't know if it is the effort or what but he is kinda fine. Nice body, great reflexes(he ran after me the first time and jumped straight up when he saw me).

Time will tell.

He seems wealthy from the places I met him at(eat out alone ladies) but I have not even done the digging.

He is also older. I don't know if it is the effort or what but he is kinda fine. Nice body, great reflexes(he ran after me the first time and jumped straight up when he saw me).

Time will tell.

Sounds like the making of a great story no matter what the ending :woot:

Shiks gat me here like,

giphy.gif

Girl, you better bring the goods by the weekend!

Time will tell.

He sounds yummily intriguing.

@missc, I'm wondering how this strategy is working for you. Got anything interesting to report?

I never saw this tag but happened to be checking out the thread and wanted to respond. Not much has happened unfortunately. There are only a very few cuties in the building and many are married but it’s more of a remaining open to possibilities thing for me. I started working out in the area too and I don’t go to the cafe as much but I still do every once in awhile. I really just want to make sure I’m open to all avenues.

Here's a video on where to meet affluent men. Similar info to what's in this thread.

Live in an affluent area or run errands there.

Go to a high-end shopping area.

Events like motor shows, yacht shows, art shows, conferences, fundraisers, antique fairs, auctions, sporting events, etc.

Business and financial districts on weekdays - eat lunch in the area, go to happy hour at a high-end bar, work on your laptop in the lobby of a luxury hotel.

She doesn't recommend online dating, but if you want to use a dating app she suggests Raya, Inner Circle, The League, Happn, and Luxy.

I applied for a part-time/PRN front desk position at the Hyatt on Capitol Hill. It's huge, 853 rooms. My interview was yesterday at 8:30 a.m. but since they were running a little behind I was asked to wait in one of the seating areas in the massive lobby. While waiting all I saw were men, men and more men. All I could think of was the dating possibilities.

For the interview I wore a fitted knee length 3/4 sleeve navy blue Calvin Klein sheath dress with a sweetheart neckline and some navy Ferragamo flats. My hair is currently in a mini fro, and my make- up was clean, with lashes. I used Fenty freckle fiesta lined with Mac's dubonnet on my lips.

As I was waiting for my Uber a nice looking gentlemen locked eyes with me for a brief moment and then my phone rang. Once my car arrived, out of nowhere the nice looking gentlemen walked up to the car and opened the car door for me. Once I got in, the driver laughed and said, "you must be doing something right, you have strangers opening the door." I laughed and stated how much I appreciated the assistance, stranger or not.

But all I could think of was how much more this is bound to happen once I start working there. Wish me luck!!!

ETA.....i start on Monday

Last edited:
I applied for a part-time/PRN front desk position at the Hyatt on Capitol Hill. It's huge, 853 rooms. My interview was yesterday at 8:30 a.m. but since they were running a little behind I was asked to wait in one of the seating areas in the massive lobby. While waiting all I saw were men, men and more men. All I could think of was the dating possibilities.

For the interview I wore a fitted knee length 3/4 sleeve navy blue Calvin Klein sheath dress with a sweetheart neckline and some navy Ferragamo flats. My hair is currently in a mini fro, and my make- up was clean, with lashes. I used Fenty freckle fiesta lined with Mac's dubonnet on my lips.

As I was waiting for my Uber a nice looking gentlemen locked eyes with me for a brief moment and then my phone rang. Once my car arrived, out of nowhere the nice looking gentlemen walked up to the car and opened the car door for me. Once I got in, the driver laughed and said, "you must be doing something right, you have strangers opening the door." I laughed and stated how much I appreciated the assistance, stranger or not.

But all I could think of was how much more this is bound to happen once I start working there. Wish me luck!!!

Get it, girl!!!

ETA.....i start on Monday

Congratulations!!!! How is the man hunting? Lots of sexy beasts walking through the lobby?

It’s ridiculous how many men with black/gold and platinum cards come through there but it’s so busy that it’s hard to have a conversation. My training ends next week so I’ll be on the evening shift more time to chit chat

How do these men LOOK? I'm not asking if they are handsome. Are there certain hallmarks or markers or things about these men that are outwardly visible and consistent, that they have in common? So that one could spot them, recognize them or "see them" without knowing or seeing their black/gold cards? Can you share your observations ?

There tends to be trends, patterns and similarities with people with things in common. Do you see tangible traits or actions that strike you? If a steady stream of those folks are coming through, you have an opportunity to watch and observe. More importantly, you see and KNOW who actually has a Platinum/Black/Gold card! Do these men have anything in common that you have noticed and that we could look for? You are are our criitical officer on the front line, leading the ground forces. We need you to collect that intel and report back. You are doing it for your LHCF sisters. You've got an access that most of us will never have. Good luck with your mission, if you decide to accept it.

Last edited:
How do these men LOOK? I'm not asking if they are handsome. Are there certain hallmarks or markers or things about these men that are outwardly visible and consistent, that they have in common? So that one could spot them, recognize them or "see them" without knowing or seeing their black/gold cards? Can you share your observations ?

There tends to be trends, patterns and similarities with people with things in common. Do you see tangible traits or actions that strike you? If a steady stream of those folks are coming through, you have an opportunity to watch and observe. More importantly, you see and KNOW who actually has a Platinum/Black/Gold card! Do these men have anything in common that you have noticed and that we could look for? You are are our criitical officer on the front line, leading the ground forces. We need you to collect that intel and report back. You are doing it for your LHCF sisters. You've got an access that most of us will never have. Good luck with your mission, if you decide to accept it.

Lmaooooooo........ I’ll have to start taking better notes.
The one thing that all of the platinum and black card holders have in common is how they dress when they travel. All of them were well dressed even when they had on casual clothing. No noticeable labels but well pressed shirts with blazers or a sweater layered over a button down. All of them had manicured hands, no rough hands. If they were accompanied by their wife, the wife never came up to the desk, he did all of the talking.

Looks varied, of course most were white and in their late 50’s early 60’s. Most were overweight but what I would consider age appropriate.

Lmaooooooo........ I’ll have to start taking better notes.
The one thing that all of the platinum and black card holders have in common is how they dress when they travel. All of them were well dressed even when they had on casual clothing. No noticeable labels but well pressed shirts with blazers or a sweater layered over a button down. All of them had manicured hands, no rough hands. If they were accompanied by their wife, the wife never came up to the desk, he did all of the talking.

Looks varied, of course most were white and in their late 50’s early 60’s. Most were overweight but what I would consider age appropriate.

Well done field Agent @TopShelf, well done!

Thank you for responding in such detail! Before I address your response, the fact that you said initially that there were so many men coming in with Black cards and Platinum cards indicates there are lots of well off men. Some are available, too. That in itself is good to know.

Regarding your response, that is so interesting and helpful what you said. No labels, but high quality, well- cared for clothes. Things are well pressed, neat, pristine and discrete and understated and conservative . I am going to assume most of these people are businessmen and not necessarily artists or celebrities. I also was interested in the part about them all having well manicured hands. I'm not surprised by that either.

Once you are well rested, we'd like to send you back into the field to continue with the mission. Yes, please take notes as written documentation can be quite powerful and informing. All the better to spot trends, clues and consistencies and then report them back. If it gets too much, just bring back the notes. We'll sort it out and identify the trends and consistencies for you!!!!!

If you can, we would like you to continue to observe their significant others,too. How do these women with them dress? How do the women with them look? How do these women act?You did mention the women do not come over to the desk and the women don't do any of the talking. It sounds like these women LET the men take care of them or that these women are used to be taken cared of or are used to falling back while their men take control.

Until next time.....

Last edited:
Back