How To Attract A Rich Man

^^^

ITA with the above. The whole "she must be light skinned" idea only seems to apply to many "new money", one generation removed from the hood, athlete/entertainer types, so if that's the kind of wealthy man you seek, you probably have a better shot if you fit that profile.

LOL so I guess a young 5'8/ slim/ light skinned girl like me shouldn't be in this thread huh? At my job I ALWAYS get hit on by the guys in higher positions, no matter how I look or how I'm dressed (I guess they figure I look better outside of work).

I don't have a lot of advice with meeting wealthy men, BUT I do agree that I meet the most "quality" men when I'm alone. I'm very mysterious when it comes to guys and quiet in general. Eye contact is a must for me because I have great eyes so I try and play it up.

I always look a "potential" right in the eyes and smile (and remember I'm shy so this is probably the hardest part for me, I swear each time my heart is beating so fast afterwards lol).

Another thing I do well is play dumb:look: I know, but it works. Guys like to feel like they know everything so sometimes I may say " Wow what is that" or "how do you do this" you know just to make them feel as though they're in charge.

I'm not really a millionaire hunter like I used to be lol but there's some of my (not really) tips.

^^Lol,I dig that!
Something like attend a UE event in your city this weekend, art gallery opening, golf, whatever.
I'll do it.

Sent from my phone-typos to be expected :)

LOL so I guess a young 5'8/ slim/ light skinned girl like me shouldn't be in this thread huh? At my job I ALWAYS get hit on by the guys in higher positions, no matter how I look or how I'm dressed (I guess they figure I look better outside of work).

I don't have a lot of advice with meeting wealthy men, BUT I do agree that I meet the most "quality" men when I'm alone. I'm very mysterious when it comes to guys and quiet in general. Eye contact is a must for me because I have great eyes so I try and play it up.

I always look a "potential" right in the eyes and smile (and remember I'm shy so this is probably the hardest part for me, I swear each time my heart is beating so fast afterwards lol).

Another thing I do well is play dumb:look: I know, but it works. Guys like to feel like they know everything so sometimes I may say " Wow what is that" or "how do you do this" you know just to make them feel as though they're in charge.

I'm not really a millionaire hunter like I used to be lol but there's some of my (not really) tips.

it's not a pissing contest. Fact is different women attract different men on average. it's life. not every look is at an equal playing field with every single category if men. there is often a trump card with each category. light-skin is more popular with some than others. as far as this topic goes, light skin will likely attract more black rich men than others.

That response didn't correlate to what I typed or meant.

it's not a pissing contest. Fact is different women attract different men on average. it's life. not every look is at an equal playing field with every single category if men. there is often a trump card with each category. light-skin is more popular with some than others. as far as this topic goes, light skin will likely attract more black rich men than others.

Who said it was a pissing contest? Everyone can give their experience but me?

Homework assignment this wknd: OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES Here are your options

1. visit a golf course ask about lessons and have lunch in the clubhouse call first and get put up on the etiquette maybe walk the putting area and see what can be seen

2. go to the rich people park put on cute work out attire and power walk or jog run if you can, visit the rich Starbucks afterward :giggle:

3. visit a tennis club inquire about a membership have lunch or a smoothie there

4. is there a croquet association or club in your area pay them a visit

5. is there a yacht club in your area call and ask if they host events for non members :look:

6. visit an upscale gym with outrageous membership prices take a tour and ask if they have lunch facilities.

7. book a spa day at a private club.....sometimes they allow non members in the spa area

8. visit a vineyard in your area

Next wknd indoor activities from browndilocs list

Last edited:
what in the world. time out. good lord. I agreed with you. geez :lol:.....

Huh I did it again! Ok you know what just disregard everything I'm saying cuz obviously I'm sleep typing and barely reading things. I said I'm tired dang-git:lol: ..... I'm not going to respond to anymore post unlsess ive had my mid-day nap.

Sorry guys, I'm honsestly sowwy...:yawn:

I love this thread! Not to pat myself on the back , but I'm happy that I consistently attract wealthy men (didn't say they weren't aholes, boring, possessive .. But since the convo is about wealth..). I agree that essentially the first thing is to be very feminine, well groomed, and have an elegance about you. My style isn't conservative at all, more understated bohemian, so don't think you have to be a carbon copy look-wise. Just by attending professional mixers I've met loads of men here in DC. It's superficial, but the first step is really attraction based. Then just weed out the ones who do t make the cut .. and remember that a man is just a man is just a man! I don't think it's too hard really.

Ok, I'll be a litte specific:

1 - Evening lectures at either museums or universities on specific exhibits or topics. But to be clear, the art crowd is a bit different (a tad more uppity) than the university crowd. Sometimes they're intertwined, but other times they're 2 different animals.

2 - Business/Property owner association informational meetings... especially if the topics cover new construction and zoning. Successful business and property owners like to stay in the know of what changes could potentially affect their revenue. Many times, they're voting on what to approve and who/what to endorse.

3 - Profession-specific mixers, such as Finance MBAs or Ad Execs, which are usually in conjunction with the city chamber of commerce.

4 - Tennis & golf tournaments, especially when they are sponsored by a major corporation. All you have to do is sit and watch. The person you sit next to may be the one who gave the green light to finance the whole thing.

5 - A rotary club sponsored event. You'll be be youngest one there and wind up meeting a man whose wife does the same thing as you. You meet the wife who in turn thinks you'd be great for her son, the orthodontist...

6 - A political informational meeting, such as city council meeting. This is where all the attorneys with $$$$ are. Remember that the most successful politicians are attorneys, and for those politicians that aren't, they have many attorneys advising and working for them in some capacity. These attorneys are the partners and senior staff at their firms.

To find when and where these events are taking place, read the LOCAL (and most of the time free) newspapers, not just the Times or the like. Many of these newtorks stay very close to the communities that they run.

I'm tellin you ladies, it's not the athletes and rappers with the real money. Not by a long shot.

Just my $.02.

Cosign. I an vouche for this as someone who lives in LA. Good discussion ladies. I'll add my insight after reading through the thread.

Ok so next Friday I'm going to happy hr at a steakhouse. I am going with one girlfriend but I'm going to tell her the first 30min we have to be on separate ends of the bar. We are arriving 1hr before a larger group arrives. We wanted to practice and try to get numbers.

Thursday I'm going to straighten my hair. I need to figure out what to wear!!

Eta: Saturday I'm going to a BBQ at the house of someone who owns 3 hotels in the area. My hair won't be straight for this. I have to figure out what I wear to this also!! Ahhhh

[clipped]

Tips I guess

As for asking for your hand: I have found...l

1)Rich guys know what they want and ask fast.You do have to know how to date the marrying type and not the playboys. With that said there are always exceptions to the rule.

[clipped]

Some playboys seem to be able to "play" like the marrying type. Any tips to see through this? Or is it basically just the pretty obvious stuff?

just my two cents, but I think it's easier for women with your profile than it is for any other category of black woman. Young women tend to play around too much and get played around with more often than not which is why many dont actually make it down the aisle married to money until later anyway, even if they started dating money years before. Petite brown-skin women in their late thirties and early forties seem most likely to hit the jackpot, particularly since the men they are dating are their peers or older. Also, brown skin slender women are the "type" rich white men love. Mellody Hobsbon anyone???

what say you Zaynab

Perhaps this is a dumb question (or just not obvious to me), but why do you think that is?

Incognitus said:
Some playboys seem to be able to "play" like the marrying type. Any tips to see through this? Or is it basically just the pretty obvious stuff?

Perhaps this is a dumb question (or just not obvious to me), but why do you think that is?

Withhold sex. I'm not saying that you need to play games or have a rule about it but a playboy isn't going to spend that long pretending to be the marrying type with no girl that's not giving it up. Not to say that this makes him a good man or anything else or even that a man that won't wait is a bad guy, but it helps.

I agree with steakhouses and being alone at a bar as a great place. I have a friend who always tells me about the men she meets--she works at a steakhouse and hangs out alone at the bar of one of the nicest hotels downtown. This goes right back to my point about being careful with sex though. She stays getting played and, at 30, I don't think it's because she's young anymore but because she thinks the sex is what gets them. It's fine to have sex because you want to (Incognitus, I'm no longer talking directly to you. I don't want you to be like "wtf? Why she saying this to me?" Lol) but for most men, especially well off/rich men who fancy themselves to be playboys with access to all types of women, that's not enough to "get" them and, even worse, when they realize that's what you're trying to do, if they're still immature and insensitive they'll use that to play on you. Before long, they got you (general "you". Or my friend :look:) doing all kind of strange stuff because they know all they have to do is smile a little harder after that and you think you're that much closer to the prize, "the prize" being them at that point. I really think that men who are well off respect a woman, especially when she isn't as financially secure as he is, who still understands that she is the prize. That's why basic things like taking care of you'd body and skin and just having a clean and happy presentation go so far. You understand that you're a human resource. And they want it.

Homework assignment this wknd: OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES Here are your options

1. visit a golf course ask about lessons and have lunch in the clubhouse call first and get put up on the etiquette maybe walk the putting area and see what can be seen

2. go to the rich people park put on cute work out attire and power walk or jog run if you can, visit the rich Starbucks afterward :giggle:

3. visit a tennis club inquire about a membership have lunch or a smoothie there

4. is there a croquet association or club in your area pay them a visit

5. is there a yacht club in your area call and ask if they host events for non members :look:

6. visit an upscale gym with outrageous membership prices take a tour and ask if they have lunch facilities.

7. book a spa day at a private club.....sometimes they allow non members in the spa area

8. visit a vineyard in your area

Next wknd indoor activities from browndilocs list

I graduate this weekend so this assignment is a bit tough to complete. However, I'll go to happy hour at a steakhouse during the week to make up for it.

DON'T QUOTE

:look:

For those of you who are actually serious about snagging a rich guy, don't sleep on the gold digging thread from last year (though a lot of what was said there has also been repeated in this thread). I implemented a lot of the suggestions from that thread and I've had a lot of success. My current SO is slated to become a regional CEO of my company and is banking a salary more than the average doctor and he's only 25. I know if things don't work out with SO, it'll be pretty easy for me to find another guy. My take on this is you have to work on 3 thing: esthetics, personality and networking. Once you have all 3 covered, it'll only be a matter of time before your Daddy Mo'bucks comes through. My BFF implemented this plan (she was way more serious about this than me) and she's getting married to a French nobleman this summer.

One thing that is a must is good teeth; straight and white (esp if you're dark-skinned). It's also a good indicator of wealth; if someone has jacked up teeth, there's something wrong. I also agree with being slightly vapid, it's an ego-stroke and men love that. Besides, if you're truly intelligent, you don't have to be constantly talking about quantum theory to show it; it will show through your accomplishments and the way you speak.

You may have a lot of very masculine hobbies like myself, but play them down unless the man you're interested in shares the same hobby. I can hunt, squat/deadlift a grown man's weight, or beat his arse UFC style, but some men are too intimidated by that, so I'll keep it hush hush until I know him better.

This should be an obvious one but don't be quick to jump in the sack with them. There will be lots of pressure to do so but if you're firm with your standpoint, you'll save him and yourself a lot of grief. The more you make him invest in you to get into your lotus garden, the less likely he is to leave after u fcuk and the more likely he will stick around and invest more time/money/peen into you so as not to lose that initial investment.

This post is probably incoherent, but I'm tired. Forgive me :lol:

Last edited:
@bosswitch !!! I was trying to page you into this thread but didn't know how to mention. Please share more tips, I know you were the one who boldly started the first thread :grin:

Back