How To Attract A Rich Man

Subscribed and in the midst of reading. I am tired of scrubs. I just need to know where to go in Atlanta to meet the men that have it or are working to get it. I swear I have no idea what is going on in this city. :(

*Ready to take notes.*

act cheap, get treated cheap.

Dont rush to have sex and be sure to maintain high standards as the rule for yourself expecting to go on nice dates or you may be dumped in 21 days by a guy that usually wines n' dines, wants to get married and is a millionaire. :look:

everyone is excited by a discount. who throws away money when they don't have to. :lol: no one ever voluntarily insist on paying above price just because they're used to paying more. just don't be surprised when discounted goods have little value and are eventually thrown away. after all, no big deal it was cheap anyway.

real life story. :nono:

Subscribed and in the midst of reading. I am tired of scrubs. I just need to know where to go in Atlanta to meet the men that have it or are working to get it. I swear I have no idea what is going on in this city. :(

*Ready to take notes.*

Is it possible to find a man in ATL? I always hear bad things.

Thankfully you responded. But yes! If this thread has done nothing, it has taught me that there is a man for every woman. Including and especially the rich ones...

I wish we, as women would understand that there as many men as there are varied women. What makes you think you don't have a chance??+

Are you trolling my thread? Please don't.

ETA: I was commenting on the quality of men in the city. Not any of my insecurities. But thanks.

Last edited:
I'm a troll now because I believe in you more than you do yourself? That is fantastic. Lol. Well nevermind and good luck on not finding anyone worth your salt. I'm glad I don't need to worry about trolls. It must be mighty stressful...

Dorothy_prayforbrains.gif

I will be searching for golf courses to start a membership at the club. Hopefully I will find relaxation and a wealthy suitor. :grin:

Last edited:
Im confused. Am I blocked from whoever belle is speaking with? I see her answering someone but I dont see the other poster responding. :(

I think the most common denominator I've seen with women that are with well to do men is that they fully believe that they are worth it and deserve it. They are unapologetically self centered. After that, everything else comes secondary (looks, SES, charm/appeal, etc).

That is how you attract a rich man.

Ladies, let's ignore certain posts that cater and instigate drama. This is a great thread, I think we all would like to see it last long enough for all of us to find a rich man.:grin:

I think the most common denominator I've seen with women that are with well to do men is that they fully believe that they are worth it and deserve it. They are unapologetically self centered. After that, everything else comes secondary (looks, SES, charm/appeal, etc).

That is how you attract a rich man.

Every single woman I know who seems to have a handle on men is a borderline narcissist, and they have always been that way. As children they manipulated everyone around them--from parents to teachers to the other kids on the playground. As for the finances of these men, I can't say that they've attracted a lot of super wealthy men, but I can say that every man they end up with goes for broke trying to please them. If one man can't provide everything they want financially, they have others contributing at the same time. These aren't sugar babies, these men are trying to buy their love. I don't think this observation even belongs in this thread but just sharing my experience with self-absorbed women I know. I'm sure it isn't always this way but let's just say I know very few "nice girls" who end up winning in the end--rich man or broke man.

I think as a woman being self centered to an extent is a good thing. We are naturally givers and are usually the first ones to sacrifice our own happiness and desires for the greater good. Self preservation is a great trait. It's even more important for a woman with a wealthy man cause you will have to put up/deal with a lot more than the average woman. So by making sure your needs are met first and foremost is a win-win IMO.

Last edited:
Is it possible to find a man in ATL? I always hear bad things.
I don't even know. lol I'm curious what do people say about the men here? I haven't dated much at all to even know and the quality of men here or where to go meet guys who aren't full of it.

Back